YES, THIS ONE SOLD BUT DON’T GIVE UP! WE HAVE MORE GREAT DEALS HERE
Cheap Land in Washington near Yakima
This flat, buildable lot atop Yakima Ridge, just 20 minutes from both Yakima and Selah, offers breathtaking views of the city and river valley below.
- No Restrictions
- Priced about 46% Below Market!
- Spectacular Views of City and River Valley below
- Very Buildable: over 200 linear feet of Flat Ridge Top
- Perfect for Cabin Retreat or Tiny Home
- Accessible via Public Dirt Road
- Only 20 mins to City and Recreational Hotspots
PROPERTY: If you’re looking to build your dream home or cabin in the picturesque Yakima River Valley, this 11.62-acre piece of vacant land is the perfect place for you! Enjoy breathtaking views of the city, river and rolling hills below from this ridge top retreat, accessible via 341 feet of direct road frontage on Buds Place, a public dirt road. You have a massive amount of flat land – over 200 linear feet from the road to the ridge’s edge – to construct your own cozy cabin or tiny home . . . or whatever you want, because there are no restrictions here! That’s right – there’s nothing stopping you from creating a space that perfectly suits all your needs. Or leave it alone, and camp and stargaze under these pristine alpine skies. You’ll be only 20 minutes from both Yakima and Selah – renowned for its many wineries, water activities, incredible hiking trails, and all the big box shopping you’ll ever need. Indeed, it’s an ideal spot to get away from it all while keeping all of your urban luxuries within reach. For an unbeatable price, Acretown is proud to present this beautiful rural lot – don’t miss out!
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. We’ve posted a lot of info below – including critical instructions for visiting the property – so please keep reading!
Best Deal in the Market – Check Zillow or Realtor and You’ll Agree!
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then Overlays.
- SIZE: 11.62 acres (1.83 acres north parcel + 9.79 acres south parcel)
- ADDRESS: Buds Place, Yakima WA 98901
- GPS COORDINATES: 46.636317, -120.491955
- north parcel: 191306-44406 (north parcel)
- south parcel: 191307-11402 (south parcel)
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: LOT 2 OF SHORT PLAT FILED IN BOOK 82 OF SHORT PLATS, PAGE 114, UNDER AUDITOR’S FILE
NUMBER 2651834, RECORDS OF YAKIMA COUNTY, WASHINGTON
- PLAT MAP/SURVEY: download here (get boundary/KML file here – opens in Google Earth)
- TITLE: General Warranty deed (clean – no back taxes, no liens)
- MINERAL RIGHTS: any mineral rights we own will convey to buyer (no mineral rights expected)
- DIMENSIONS (approximate): starting at NW corner, 341′ E (along road) x 1513′ S x 328′ W x 1623′ N to POB
- FLOODPLAIN: none
- ELEVATION: 1965 feet
- TERRAIN: flat ridge top (approx 1.8 acres), then strongly sloped
- CONDITION: undeveloped, light brush
- ACCESS: 341 feet of direct frontage on Buds Place, a public dirt road
- POWER: no lines yet to property but power is in area (solar recommended in the meantime)
- WATER: none (well would be necessary)
- WASTEWATER: none (septic system would need to be installed)
- The built-in savings you receive on all Acretown properties frees up extra money to install a variety of conventional and more modern, non-conventional septic systems, like mound systems, pressurized dosing, plastic chamber leach fields, aerobic treatment, etc. (which have become popular solutions to non-satisfactory perc tests).
- TAXES: $99 (both parcels combined) in 2022
- RESTRICTIONS/ZONING: no zoning, NO RESTRICTIONS – do what you want with your land!
- homes and accompanying outbuildings such as garages, workshops, barns are all OK
- no size/height restriction on homes/structures on the lot
- no setback requirements
- no time limit to build – leave the lot as-is for as long as you want or need
- RVs, campers, mobile homes, cabins, tiny homes are all OK
- animals, livestock, etc OK
- no HOA or CC+R’s
- or, simply leave it as-is and enjoy being surrounded by nature!
- homes and accompanying outbuildings such as garages, workshops, barns are all OK
- HOA: none
- SCHOOL DISTRICTS: Barge-Lincoln (Elementary) – Selah (Middle School) – Selah (High School)
- NEAREST CITIES: Yakima/Selah
- NEAREST AIRPORTS: Yakima Air Terminal (28 mins), Seattle-Tacoma International (2 hours 26 mins)
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT:
You can go view the property at your convenience – owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS Coordinates 46.636317, -120.491955.
WALKING THE PROPERTY LINES w/YOUR PHONE: We highly recommend downloading Google Earth to your phone if you don’t already have it. Then . . .
- Download the property boundary file (called a KML or KMZ file) here. You may be prompted to click “download” one more time, so do that . . . OR you may be prompted to immediately open the file with Google Earth and, in that case, do that and ignore the remaining steps. Otherwise . . .
- Open Google Earth
- Go to the main menu (the three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen), then Projects > Open > Import KML file > select the KML file you just downloaded (it should show up on that screen).
Now you should be able to see the property lines on the map, and the green dot represents where you’re currently standing. This is a very important tool to learn BEFORE you head out there. Please call us if you have any questions about it.
Yakima, just 20 minutes away from this ridge top oasis, is home to the Yakima River Canyon, which offers kayaking, rafting, hiking, biking, and fishing. The canyon also boasts stunning views of Mount Rainier and the Cascade mountains. For avid skiers, White Pass Ski Resort is located just a short drive from Yakima, offering downhill and cross-country skiing. For those looking for a more leisurely experience, the city offers several golf courses including Apple Tree Resort & Golf Course and the Yakima Elks Golf Course.
Selah, also a quick 20 minute drive from here, is located in the heart of Washington’s wine country and offers many opportunities to explore nature as well. The Yakima Valley area provides access to numerous wineries that are nestled among rolling hillsides that are perfect for a leisurely hike or bike ride. Pwhitopular recreational activities in Selah include bird watching at Mint Canyon Bird Sanctuary and exploring historical landmarks like the Selah Pioneer School Museum.
Yakima and Selah are also home to some major big box retailers like Lowe’s, Fred Meyer Marketplace, Walmart, Target, Costco, Hobby Lobby, TJ Maxx, and Best Buy. With so many sights to explore in these two cities in central Washington State there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
OWNER FINANCING: We do not offer owner-financing but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to coordinate with them.
OUTSIDE FINANCING: At this price range (less than $20K), we recommend pursuing a personal loan from your bank or credit union as the easiest and quickest way to secure financing.
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why we price our properties at below market value, and the answer is really simple: because we can, and that’s our core business model. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and deeply liquidated rates, and by passing this discount on to our buyers, we can sell land quickly . . . and more of it! In fact, our average property only lasts 2-3 weeks on the market (vs. industry average of about 6 months).
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.