Cheap Missouri Land in Exclusive Wildwood Neighborhood
This ridge-top property is beautifully sandwiched between the Missouri and Meramac River valleys on the far western outskirts of the iconic American city of St. Louis, Missouri. Here in Wildwood, you’re just minutes away from one of the city’s premier hotspots for both man-made and natural adventure, as Rockwoods Range, home to a maze of hiking trails and flourishing wildlife, and Six Flags St. Louis, one of the top amusement parks in the Midwest, are just 10 minutes away.
- Power & Water available
- Extensive Road Frontage
- Priced about 22% below market
- Survey Available
- Great Valley Views
- Beautiful, High-end Neighborhood
PROPERTY: This 7.22 acre wooded, “y-shaped” lot features about 518 feet of direct frontage on the paved Old Wild Turkey Lane and takes about one-quarter of the cul-de-sac. It sits near the highest ridge top in the “Timbers at Fox Mountain” subdivision of Wildwood, affording you beautiful views of the river valleys below. There are no structures on site, but power and water does run along the road frontage and no floodplain encroaches anywhere on the property, so the whole package is very ready for your development. The lot is modestly sloped but very buildable and this exclusive, rolling countryside neighborhood is lightly populated and very peaceful. To satisfy all your basic shopping needs, Eureka’s Walmart is just 10 minutes down the road. Thrill seekers will love living just 10 minutes from Six Flags St. Louis but when you’re ready for more “natural” adventure, the trail-filled Rockwoods Range is right next door. Downtown St. Louis, when you’re in the mood for urban excitement and maybe a Cardinals game, is just about 35 minutes to the east, entrenching you firmly inside that “Goldilocks” zone — close enough to the big city when you need it, but far enough away for the fresh air and serenity you crave.
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. We’ve posted a lot of info below – including viewing instructions – so please keep reading!
Best Deal in the Market – Check Zillow or Realtor and You’ll Agree!
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then MapRight Layers.
- SIZE: 7.22 acres
- ADDRESS (street # estimated): 19024 Old Wild Turkey Lane, Pacific, MO 63069
- use GPS coordinates below, not address, for navigation purposes
- GPS COORDINATES (center of lot): 38.514933, -90.724196
- APN: 28Y-11-0064
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: TIMBERS AT FOX MOUNTAIN F/K/A WILD TURKEY LANE (ORD #2229 (22428-2369)) LOT 4
- PLAT MAP/SURVEY: download here (get boundary/KML file here – works with Google Earth)
- TITLE: clear – no back taxes, no liens
- MINERAL RIGHTS: transferred with property
- DIMENSIONS (approximate): irregular
- FLOODPLAIN: none
- ELEVATION: 759 feet
- TERRAIN: rolling
- CONDITION: undeveloped, wooded
- ACCESS: approximately 518 feet of direct frontage on Old Wild Turkey Lane
- POWER: available
- WATER: available
- WASTEWATER: none (septic system would need to be installed)
- The built-in savings you receive on all Acretown properties frees up extra money to install a variety of conventional and more modern, non-conventional septic systems, like mound systems, pressurized dosing, plastic chamber leach fields, aerobic treatment, etc. (which have become popular solutions to non-satisfactory perc tests).
- CELL COVERAGE: 5G thru AT&T and T-Mobile, 4G thru Verizon (according to Signal Checker here)
- TAXES: $2683.23 in 2021
- RESTRICTIONS/ZONING: download full Timbers at Fox Mountain CC+R’s here
- single family home only
- 2800 minimum square feet
- up to 4-car garage allowed
- plus one additional stable/outbuilding
- no livestock
- no recreational vehicles/boats in driveway
- building setbacks: 30′ from side and rear property line, 50′ from front property line
- single family home only
- HOA: Timbers at Fox Mountain; contact John L. Shaw by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOA DUES: currently $0; maximum billable per rules is $41.67 per month
- NEAREST CITIES: Pacific < Eureka < St. Louis
- NEAREST AIRPORTS: St. Louis International Airport (40 mins)
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT:
You can go view the property at your convenience – owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS Coordinates 38.514933, -90.724196.
WALKING THE PROPERTY LINES w/YOUR PHONE: We highly recommend downloading Google Earth to your phone if you don’t already have it. Then . . .
- Download the property boundary file (called a KML or KMZ file) here. You may be prompted to click “download” one more time, so do that . . . OR you may be prompted to immediately open the file with Google Earth and, in that case, do that and ignore the remaining steps. Otherwise . . .
- Open Google Earth
- Go to the main menu (the three horizonatal lines at the top left of the screen), then Projects > Open > Import KML file > select the KML file you just downloaded (it should show up on that screen).
Now you should be able to see the property lines on the map, and the green dot represents where you’re currently standing. This is a very important tool to learn BEFORE you head out there. Please call us if you have any questions about it.
To satisfy all your basic shopping needs, Eureka’s Walmart is just 10 minutes down the road. Thrill seekers will love living just 10 minutes from Six Flags St. Louis but when you’re ready for more “natural” adventure, the trail-filled Rockwoods Range is right next door. Downtown St. Louis, when you’re in the mood for urban excitement and maybe a Cardinals game, is just about 35 minutes to the east, entrenching you firmly inside that “Goldilocks” zone — close enough to the big city when you need it, but far enough away for the fresh air and serenity you crave.
WITHIN MINUTES: Six Flags St. Louis (12 mins), Rockwoods Range (5 mins), Beulah Trailhead, DeClue Trailhead, Fox Run Trailhead, Pacific Palisades & Boat Ramp, Meramec River, Missouri River (America’s Longest River)
- RETAIL – Walmart, AutoZone, Walgreens, Ace Hardware, Dollar General, many others
- RESTAURANTS – Denny’s, China King, Imo’s Pizza, Taco Bell, White Castle, Pizza Hut, Jimmy John’s, Culver’s, Burger King, McDonald’s, Spooner’s Frozen Custard, Super Smokers BBQ, many others
- MEDICAL SERVICES? yes
- RECREATIONAL – Six Flags St. Louis, Rockwoods Range, Meramec River
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email at email@example.com if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
OWNER FINANCING: We do not offer owner-financing but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to coordinate with them.
OUTSIDE FINANCING: Your best deal for financing will come from a local bank or credit union and, in this case, we think that Farmers & Merchants Bank in Eureka (Jeff Maupin, 636-938-7878) is the best land lender in the area. They ask for 25% down on land loans and charge 1% at closing. Current best interest rate is 6.125%.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why we price our properties at below market value, and the answer is really simple: because we can, and that’s our core business model. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and deeply liquidated rates, and by passing this discount on to our buyers, we can sell land quickly . . . and more of it! In fact, our average property only lasts 2-3 weeks on the market (vs. industry average of about 6 months).
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.