NEW PRICE DROP! We had our competition beat at
$49K, and now it’s a blowout at $39K!
Cheap Land in Missouri outside St. Louis
Just 4 minutes from the major Cross Keys shopping complex on the northern edge of St. Louis, this residential lot in the Deer Valley subdivision is ready for your new home.
- Power & Water Available
- Very Buildable, No Floodplain
- Just 4 minutes from Major Shopping
- Easy Road Access
- Nice Neighborhood
- Priced 10% Below Market
PROPERTY: This 3.42 acre residential lot in the Deer Valley subdivision is the perfect place to build your dream home and create a life you love. Located at the intersection of Robbins Mills Road and Lindbergh Blvd (Hwy 67), this property offers easy access to major shopping centers just 4 minutes away, while still providing plenty of peace and tranquility in this nice, safe enclave on the northern edge of St. Louis. The partially cleared, generally flat southwest corner near Robbins Mill Road provides a great location for building – and about one full acre – with power and water running along the road for added convenience. Survey plat is available to download. When you’re ready for some natural adventure, you don’t even have to leave your home base either – explore the small network of caves that have punctured the back woods here! Take advantage of this amazing opportunity today at an unbeatable Acretown price!
The best and most updated source of information on this property will always be at https://www.acretown.com/stlouisco
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. We’ve posted a lot of info below – including critical instructions for visiting the property – so please keep reading!
Best Deal in the Market – Check Zillow or Realtor and You’ll Agree!
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then Overlays.
- ADDRESS: 4771 N Hwy 67, Florissant MO 63034
- SIZE: 3.42 acres
- GPS COORDINATES: 38.818257, -90.270738
- APN: 06G230075
- ABRIDGED LEGAL DESCRIPTION: DEER VALLEY LOT 19 RESUB LOT 19B
- FULL LEGAL DESCRIPTION: download here
- PLAT MAP/SURVEY: download here (get boundary/KML file here – opens in Google Earth)
- TITLE: General Warranty deed (clean – no back taxes, no liens)
- MINERAL RIGHTS: any mineral rights we own will convey to buyer (we have no knowledge of severance of mineral rights by a previous owner)
- DIMENSIONS (approximate): starting at SE corner, 315′ SW (along highway) x 266′ W (along Robbins Mill Rd) x 240′ N x 494′ NE x 305′ S to POB
- FLOODPLAIN: none, no wetlands
- ELEVATION: 578 feet
- TERRAIN: flat near SW corner + rolling
- CONDITION: undeveloped, partially clear, mostly wooded
- ACCESS: 315 feet of direct frontage on Hwy 67 + 266 feet of direct frontage on Robbins Mill Rd
- POWER: available along both roads
- WATER: available along Robbins Mill Rd
- WASTEWATER: none (septic system would need to be installed)
- The built-in savings you receive on all Acretown properties frees up extra money to install a variety of conventional and more modern, non-conventional septic systems, like mound systems, pressurized dosing, plastic chamber leach fields, aerobic treatment, etc. (which have become popular solutions to non-satisfactory perc tests).
- TAXES: $970.46 in 2022
- HOA: none
- HOA FEES: none
- DEED RESTRICTIONS: Deer Valley (see full doc here; summarized below)
- minimum home size:
- single-story (ranch-style): 1800 sf
- two-story: 2200 sf
- setbacks: 50′ from center of road, 20′ from side and rear property line
- animals: horse stables allowed, farm animals & pets allowed
- no above-ground swimming pools
- minimum home size:
- ZONING: NU – Non-Urban (see full doc here; summarized below)
- SCHOOL DISTRICTS: Jamestown (Elementary) – Central (Middle School) – Hazelwood Central (High School)
- NEAREST CITY: St. Louis
- NEAREST AIRPORTS: St. Louis Lambert International (19 mins)
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT:
You can go view the property at your convenience – owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can (1) confirm its availability (our land does sell fast), and (2) ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS coordinates 38.818257, -90.270738.
WALKING THE PROPERTY LINES w/YOUR PHONE: We highly recommend downloading Google Earth to your phone if you don’t already have it. Then . . .
- Download the property boundary file (called a KML or KMZ file) here. You may be prompted to click “download” one more time, so do that . . . OR you may be prompted to immediately open the file with Google Earth and, in that case, do that and ignore the remaining steps. Otherwise . . .
- Open Google Earth
- Go to the main menu (the three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen), then Projects > Open > Import KML file > select the KML file you just downloaded (it should show up on that screen).
Now you should be able to see the property lines on the map, and the green dot represents where you’re currently standing. This is a very important tool to learn BEFORE you head out there. Please call us if you have any questions about it.
Discover your own style of adventure, with Pelican Island Natural Area just 10 minutes to the north, a 2,260 acre natural island on the Missouri river, offering fishing, bird-watching, and deer hunting opportunities amid forests, wetlands and old field habitats. Don’t forget to halt at Sioux Passage Park, featuring horse trails, playgrounds, fishing and camping areas, cross country courses, and disc golf, 7 minutes on the way. For amazing panoramic views, head toward the iconic Gateway Arch, half an hour to the south, or take a break at Forest Park, 14 minutes to its west, one of the nation’s greatest urban public parks and home to the St. Louis Zoo. 3 minutes to the west is the city of Florissant, hosting a Walmart, several grocery stores, local restaurants, fast food chains and medical centers, but if you’re looking for the full variety of major retailers, you can find them in St. Louis, just 26 minutes to the south.
NEARBY – Pelican Island Natural Area Pelican Island Access (10 minutes), Spanish Lake Park Spanish Pond Public Access Paddleboat Boat Ramp (16 minutes), Sioux Passage Park – Epstein Pavilion (7 minutes), Fort Belle Fontaine (9 minutes), Edward “Ted” and Pat Jones-Confluence Point State Park (25 minutes), National Great Rivers Museum (15 minutes), Forest Park (29 minutes), The Gateway Arch (30 minutes), STL Zoo (29 minutes), Florissant Golf Club (3 minutes).
- RETAIL – Walmart, Save A Lot, Dierbergs Markets – Florissant, Goeke Produce Co Inc, ALDI, Target, Shoppes At Cross Keys, Florissant Square Shopping Center, Handyman True Value Hardware, and many more.
- RESTAURANTS – Hendel’s, Cugino’s, Las Fuentes Mexican Restaurant, Florissant City Diner, Amore Pizza, White Castle, Henkes Tavern, McDonald’s, Five Guys, Taco Bell, and more.
- MEDICAL SERVICES? Yes, Gateway Spine & Joint, Everside Health SSM Health DirectCare Florissant Center, Total Access Urgent Care, SSM Health Express Clinic, CVS, Walgreens.
- RECREATIONAL – Pelican Island Natural Area, Saint Ferdinand Park, Bangert Park, Florissant Golf Club, Sioux Passage Park – Epstein Pavilion, Sunset Park.
OWNER FINANCING: We do not offer owner-financing but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to coordinate with them.
OUTSIDE FINANCING: Your best deal for financing will come from a local bank or credit union and we can help you find a great deal. Land loans typically require about 15-25% down.
Rural 1st is America’s leading land lender for rural properties and they require as little as 15% down on a 10 or 15-year fixed land loan, with no PMI, and they prefer a credit score of 720 or better. Please contact Michael Wirth by phone or email at (502) 553-8152 or email@example.com. States covered: Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Ohio, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why we price our properties at below market value, and the answer is really simple: because we can, and that’s our core business model. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and deeply liquidated rates, and by passing this discount on to our buyers, we can sell land quickly . . . and more of it! In fact, our average property only lasts 2-3 weeks on the market (vs. industry average of about 6 months).
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.