YES, THIS ONE SOLD BUT DON’T GIVE UP! WE HAVE MORE GREAT DEALS HERE
LIQUIDATION ALERT! $
142,400 to $129,900. Shop around – we had our competition beat at $142K, and now it’s a blowout at $129K!
Cheap Hunting and Ranch Land in Washington near Fort Spokane
About a half hour east of the confluence of the mighty Columbia and Spokane rivers lies this 40 acres of accessible and partially cleared land. In the evening shadow of Deer Mountain, this property makes for a great hunting and recreational getaway, and the availability of power should be a welcome feature for all prospective home builders.
- Extensive Direct Road Frontage
- Almost No Restrictions (Zoned Rural)
- Power Available
- Very Flat & Buildable
- Partially Cleared
- Seasonal Stream
- Only Half Hour from Columbia & Spokane Rivers
- Priced about 12% Below Market
- Abundant Wildlife
PROPERTY: This 40 acre lot is moderately wooded with several clear areas and accessible through extensive direct frontage on two different roads — Deer Mountain and Drum Roads. There are no structures on site, but power does run along the road frontage so the whole package is ready for your development. It’s ready for just about anything, in fact, because its RA-5 (Rural Area) zoning is very loose and allows for a wide variety of residential and even some commercial development! Possibly most importantly, the lot is partially cleared, very flat and very buildable, and offers excellent views of the mountains to the west. A seasonal stream even meanders down the west part of the tract. Neighbors are few and far between in these parts so you can enjoy the unspoiled wilderness and wildlife here in total serenity. If you don’t mind neighbors and are considering this as a “subdivide & sell” investment, then this is a great opporunity for that. The zoning for this property allows lots as small as 5 acres. The process to turn it into two 20 acre lots is quick and simple after a survey is done. With Deer Mountain Road splitting the parcel almost exactly in half at its southern boundary line, you could easily configure both sides to have road access. When you’re ready to get out and explore the great Pacific Northwest, Fort Spokane is just over a half hour to the west and guards the confluence of the Columbia and Spokane Rivers. The legendary Columbia, of course, carried Lewis & Clark to the Pacific Ocean in 1805. Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area is also serviced by Fort Spokane and offers breathtaking views and exhilirating hiking opportunities. For major shopping and dining, the city of Spokane is only an hour to the east is one of the American West’s most charming mid-sized cities.
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. We’ve posted a lot of info below – including critical instructions for visiting the property – so please keep reading!
Best Deal in the Market – Check Zillow or Realtor and You’ll Agree!
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then MapRight Layers.
- SIZE: 40 acres
- ADDRESS (street # estimated): Drum Road, Springdale WA 99173
- GPS COORDINATES (center of lot): 47.969674, -117.980894
- APN: 1771700
- ABRIDGED LEGAL DESCRIPTION: SW4 of NE4 of T29N R38E SEC 35
- PLAT MAP: download here (get boundary/KML file here – opens in Google Earth)
- TITLE: General Warranty deed – clean, no back taxes, no liens
- MINERAL RIGHTS: transferred with property
- TIMBER RIGHTS: transferred with property
- DIMENSIONS (approximate): 1320 ft on all sides (square quarter-quarter section)
- FLOODPLAIN: not USGS surveyed; small seasonal stream cuts through western half of tract
- ELEVATION: 2561 feet
- TERRAIN: flat
- CONDITION: no structures, wooded, dirt road (Deer Mountain Rd) runs north-south thru property
- ACCESS: 1385 feet of direct frontage along Deer Mountain Rd + 451 feet of direct frontage on Drum Road
- POWER: available
- WATER: well would be necessary
- WASTEWATER: none (septic system would need to be installed)
- The built-in savings you receive on all Acretown properties frees up extra money to install a variety of conventional and more modern, non-conventional septic systems, like mound systems, pressurized dosing, plastic chamber leach fields, aerobic treatment, etc. (which have become popular solutions to non-satisfactory perc tests).
- CELL COVERAGE: 5G thru T-Mobile & AT&T, 4G thru Verizon (according to Signal Checker here)
- TAXES: $32.99 in 2021
- RESTRICTIONS/ZONING: RA-5 (Rural Area); summarized below but download full document here
- all types of single family and multi-family homes allowed, including mobile homes, tiny homes, cabins, RV’s, campers, barns, warehouses, sheds, garages, etc.
- rural business allowed, including campgrounds, RV parks, sawmills, and farms (including canabis production)
- animals & livestock allowed
- building setbacks: 10 feet from property lines and roads
- no HOA or CC+R’s
- HOA: none
- NEAREST CITIES: Wellpinit < Fort Spokane < Spokane
- NEAREST AIRPORTS: Spokane International (1 hour)
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT:
You can go view the property at your convenience – owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS Coordinates 47.969674, -117.980894. GPS can be spotty, so please study this map too:
WALKING THE PROPERTY LINES w/YOUR PHONE: We highly recommend downloading Google Earth to your phone if you don’t already have it. Then . . .
- Download the property boundary file (called a KML or KMZ file) here. You may be prompted to click “download” one more time, so do that . . . OR you may be prompted to immediately open the file with Google Earth and, in that case, do that and ignore the remaining steps. Otherwise . . .
- Open Google Earth
- Go to the main menu (the three horizonatal lines at the top left of the screen), then Projects > Open > Import KML file > select the KML file you just downloaded (it should show up on that screen).
Now you should be able to see the property lines on the map, and the green dot represents where you’re currently standing. This is a very important tool to learn BEFORE you head out there. Please call us if you have any questions about it.
When you’re ready for adventure, Fort Spokane is just over a half hour to the west and guards the confluence of the Columbia and Spokane Rivers. The legendary Columbia, of course, carried Lewis & Clark to the Pacific Ocean in 1805. Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area is also serviced by Fort Spokane and offers breathtaking views and exhilirating hiking opportunities. For major shopping and dining, the city of Spokane is only an hour to the east is one of the American West’s most charming mid-sized cities.
STEVENS COUNTY: Spokane River (22 mins), Columbia River (37 mins), 49′ North Ski Resort (1 hr 15 mins), Colville National Forest, Lake Roosevelt National Recration Area (37 mins), Little Pend Orielle National Wildlife Refuge, Little Twin Lakes, Douglas Falls Grange Park, Waitts Lake, Riverside State Park (50 mins), Crystal Falls, Chewelah Casino
WELLPINIT (11 minutes, nearest grocery store – Wellpinit Trading Post)
- RIVERS – Columbia River, Spokane River
- CAMPGROUNDS – Cornelius, McCoy’s Marina, Balcom’s Landing, Fort Spokane Campgrounds
- PARKS – Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area, Fort Spokane Beach
- RESORTS – Two Rivers Resort, White Willow Vacation Rentals
- RETAIL – Fort Spokane Store & Restaurant, M&M’s Corner
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email at email@example.com if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
OWNER FINANCING: We do not offer owner-financing but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to coordinate with them.
OUTSIDE FINANCING: We recommend Canopy Credit Union in Spokane. Call Renee Lance at (509) 323-1342. They offer land loans for only 20% down to their members. To become a member, you must live, work, worship, or attend school in Spokane County, Stevens County, or Pend Oreille County. Renee is very eager to help you become a member!
You might also try Northwest Farm Credit Services – Rhonda Baglien at (509) 981-1102. They also typically ask for just 20% down and they issue a lot of loans for this type of land.
A third option is Corey at First Interstate Bank, phone # (208) 819-9723. They offer interest rates as low as 6% for land loans, typically ask for 35% down, and prefer credit scores of 720 or better.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why we price our properties at below market value, and the answer is really simple: because we can, and that’s our core business model. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and deeply liquidated rates, and by passing this discount on to our buyers, we can sell land quickly . . . and more of it! In fact, our average property only lasts 2-3 weeks on the market (vs. industry average of about 6 months).
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.