YES, THIS ONE SOLD BUT DON’T GIVE UP! WE HAVE MORE GREAT DEALS HERE
9.62 Acres just outside Centralia for $65,000 – at $6756/acre, this is by far the cheapest price per acre in the Centralia area for anything under 20 acres. We’ve priced this parcel to SELL FAST because of the economic climate.
*Professional Photos and Drone Video Coming Soon*
This 9.62 acre lot is quiet, secluded, and provides the feeling of being away from it all in nature, but has quick and easy access to Centralia and Chehalis.
It is surrounded by wooded and un-occupied parcels on all sides, lending to the sense of privacy. A creek also runs along the eastern property line.
This parcel is zoned for 1 home + 1 ADU. With the housing market in Centralia in high demand, this lot provides the perfect opportunity to build the home of your dreams. This 9.62 acre lot is gently sloping toward the East, with several suitable areas for a home site.
Alternatively, leave it as it is, and hold it as managed timberlands. The lot is currently enrolled in Washington State’s Designated Forest Land program. This designation results in a lower assessed value and lower taxes.
The general impression of the timber on the property is a Douglas Fir dominated stand around 30+ years old, with an average of 250 trees/acre. There are also several small stands scattered throughout that are dominated with Red Alder. The stand is ripe for a commercial thinning to recapture money now, and hold for the ultimate payday down the line.
A 10 minute drive to Hwy 5, this lot is 6 minutes from Centralia, and 15 minutes from Chehalis. Olympia is 30 minutes away, and Seattle is a 90 minute drive.
You get all the peace and quiet of the country, with quick access to important amenities such as restaurants, schools, grocery shops, pharmacies, a Wal Mart and hardware stores – all of which can be accessed within a 15 minutes drive from the property.
This property has legal and physical access via an easement to the East of the property, from Seminary Road. The road is lightly graveled.
We also own the two adjacent parcels to the South, and are open to a package price on all three – for a total of 29 acres – of $150,000.
- Address: Because this is a vacant lot, there is no physical address to the property. You will navigate to it using GPS coordinates (see below for viewing instructions)
- Lot size: 9.62 Acres
- APN: The Assessor Parcel Number is 021299-002-000
- Legal Description: SECTION 10 TOWNSHIP 14N RANGE 02W N 522′ SW4 NE4 W C/L CRK
- This property is enrolled in the Washington State Designated Forest Land Program.
- Annual Taxes in 2019: $37.30
- There is no HOA or CC+Rs.
- This 9.62 Acre property is zoned for 1 Single-Family Residence and 1 ADU (accessory dwelling unit).
- Parcel Dimensions: 917.81 ft x 517.92 ft x 729.90 ft x 552.18 ft
- GPS coordinates: Center Point of Lot -46.715479, -122.915122. 4 Corners of Lot: 46.715457, -122.918759 46.716862, -122.918770 46.716869, -122.915873
- Property Use Code: RDD-10
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Septic System required. This lot is not on public sewer.
- Electric: Provided by the City of Centralia – contact # 360-330-7671. There is a pole at the street, but it’s not connected. Solar energy is also an option for this lot.
- Water: You can install a well or holding tank; or this lot can be serviced by public water (contact: Gemma – 360-330-7671).
- Planning Department – 360-740-1146
- Tax Office Contact – 360-740-1115
- Assessor Website – 360-740-1392
- Treasurer Website
- Recorder/Clerk Website – 360-740-1146
- Zoning Department Website
- GIS Website
- CAD Website
- See below for a detailed video about the property and surrounding area.
You are welcome to go and view the property anytime that suits you. We, the sellers, do not need to be present. However please call or text us before you head out, so we can ensure that we have our phone on us in case you need directions/help or have any questions. We would appreciate at least a couple hours’ notice.
This property is located via an easement off of Seminary Hill Road. The easement is a lightly graveled road.
This is a VACANT lot, therefore there is no physical address. You will be navigating to the property using GPS coordinates.
You can CLICK HERE to open a GoogleMaps link with destination point at Seminary Hill Road where you enter the easement.
In order to walk the property lines and gain an understanding of the property boundaries, we highly suggest that you download the app OnX Maps. You’ll enter the APN # (021299-002-000), and the app will use your phone’s GPS to show you the property boundaries so you can walk them in real-time. Because the lot is wooded, it will be difficult to find and walk the property lines without using this app.
OnX Maps has a 7 day free trial, so you can download the app before you head out, and use it for free. Just make sure you delete it before the trial period ends, or you’ll be charged.
You can go view the property at your convenience. Seller does not need to accompany. However, please call us to let us know you’ll be heading there so we can help with directions or any other questions when you are viewing the lot.
DISCLAIMER: We make every effort to provide accurate and up-to-date information in every aspect of our listings, however it is the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due-diligence and to confirm any elements of the listing that are of importance to you.