Cheap Commercial Land in Wisconsin near Racine
Sandwiched between I-94 and Green Bay Road, just 18 minutes west of downtown Racine, this commercial lot offers great exposure in a bustling business park.
- Flexible Zoning (BP)
- All Utilities Available
- Very Buildable: Flat, No Floodplain
- Wrap-Around Drive for Massive Street Exposure
- Ideal for Clinic, Warehouse, or Bar/Restaurant
- Priced Well Below Market
PROPERTY: Washington Avenue connects 1-94, just 5 minutes to the west, with Green Bay Road, just 7 minutes to the east, and this corridor is becoming more active every day, with a traffic count of 28,100 vehicles per day at last check (up from 25,800). Turn up Renaissance Blvd from Washington Ave and just a couple hundred feet later, you’ll see this promising commercial property waiting to be developed into a great retail, warehouse, or medical space . . . or even a mixed-use strip, courtesy of its flexible BP (Business Park) zoning. The paved loop that envelopes this property provides optimal access and exposure, and the surrounding neighborhood features a wide spectrum of land uses – retail to the south, medical (urgent care facility) to the southeast, and an industrial complex to the north. Capitalize on this unique opportunity to develop a well exposed and easily accessible commercial spot in a growing and successful corridor, all at an unbeatable Acretown price!
The best and most updated source of information on this property will always be at https://www.acretown.com/racine
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. We’ve posted a lot of info below – including critical instructions for visiting the property – so please keep reading!
Best Deal in the Market – Check Zillow or Realtor and You’ll Agree!
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then Overlays.
- ADDRESS (street # estimated – use GPS for navigation): 930 Renaissance Blvd, Sturtevant WI 53177
- SIZE: 2.6 acres
- GPS COORDINATES: 42.721666, -87.911871
- APN: 151-032216036031
- ABRIDGED LEGAL DESCRIPTION: PT NW1/4 CSM #2826 V9 P66 LOT 1 FROM 181032216036030 IN 07 FOR 08 ROLL FROM 181032216036031 IN 2016 FOR 2017 ROLL **TOTAL ACRES** 2.61
- FULL LEGAL DESCRIPTION: download here
- PLAT MAP/SURVEY: download here (get County’s boundary/KML file here – opens in Google Earth)
- TITLE: General Warranty deed (clean – no back taxes, no liens)
- MINERAL RIGHTS: any mineral rights we own will convey to buyer (we have no knowledge of severance of mineral rights by a previous owner)
- DIMENSIONS (approximate): starting at NW corner, 493′ E/SE (along road) x 219′ SW x 344′ W x 257′ N x 107′ NE to POB
- FLOODPLAIN: none, no wetlands
- ELEVATION: 737 feet
- TERRAIN: generally flat
- CONDITION: undeveloped, cleared, wrap-around paved driveway
- ACCESS: 493 feet of direct frontage on Renaissance Blvd, a paved public road + 927 feet of direct frontage on the paved, wrap-around driveway that connects to Renaissance Blvd at both ends
- POWER: available along road
- WATER: available along road
- SANITARY SEWER: available along road
- TAXES: $5076.84 in 2022
- HOA: none
- RESTRICTIONS/ZONING: BP – Business Park (see full land use table here), includes . . .
- trade schools
- professional offices
- medical clinics
- bars & restaurants
- indoor sports, gym
- light manufacturing
- SCHOOL DISTRICTS: Gifford (Elementary) – Gifford (Middle School) – Case (High School)
- NEAREST CITIES: Sturtevant < Racine < Milwaukee
- NEAREST AIRPORTS: Batten International (19 mins), Milwaukee Mitchell International (24 mins)
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT:
- CITY GOVERNMENT (Mount Pleasant):
We have a local agent to show you this property, and here’s his contact info:
Patrick Hanrahan @ Newmark
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- cell 847-431-5481
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS coordinates 42.721666, -87.911871.
Natural adventures await, with Racine North Beach just 18 minutes to the east, offering water sports, volleyball courts, live music, a snack bar, scenic views of Lake Michigan, and the Kids Cove playground on 50 acres of pristine sand and 2,500 feet of shoreline. Or head 12 minutes southeast toward Petrifying Springs Park, featuring an artesian well, streams, picnic areas, playgrounds, volleyball courts, softball diamonds, a public golf course, a seasonal beer garden, shelter rentals, cross-country skiing and sledding hills. 8 minutes to the east is the village of Mount Pleasant, hosting a Walmart, several grocery stores, local eateries, fast food chains and medical centers, but if you’re looking for a wide range of mega retailers, you can find them in Milwaukee, just under a half hour to the north. Take in a Brewers game while you’re there too!
NEARBY – Lake Michigan Pershing Park Boat Launch (18 minutes), Racine North Beach (18 minutes), Petrifying Springs Park (12 minutes), River Bend Nature Center (15 minutes), Racine Zoo (18 minutes), Racine Art Museum (17 minutes), Cliffside County Park & Campground (19 minutes), Windpoint Lighthouse (22 minutes), Simmons Island Park (26 minutes), Grant Park (28 minutes), Illinois Beach State Park (41 minutes), Richard Bong State Recreation Area (23 minutes), Ives Grove Golf Course (7 minutes).
- RETAIL – Walmart, Festival Foods, ALDI, Piggly Wiggly, Family Super Market, Matranga’s Super Market, T.J. Maxx, Target, Kohl’s, Harbor Freight Tools, The Home Depot, and many more.
- RESTAURANTS – Tino’s Carry Out, Rooster’s Restaurant, Castlewood Restaurant, Lá Tapatia, Salute Italian Restaurant, Wendy’s, McDonald’s, Arby’s, and more.
- MEDICAL SERVICES? Yes, Aurora Medical Center Mount Pleasant, Racine County Medical Society, Aurora Health Center, Health Care Network Inc, Lakeview Pharmacy, Walgreens.
- RECREATIONAL – Smolenski Park, Sanders Park Hardwoods State Natural Area, Pershing Park Boat Launch, Washington Park Golf Course, Racine Zoo, River Bend Nature Center.
OWNER FINANCING: We DO offer owner-financing so if you’re interested in that route, please call, text (314-639-9777) or email (email@example.com) and we’ll be happy to provide the details.
OUTSIDE FINANCING: Your best deal for financing will come from a local bank or credit union and we can help you find a great deal. Land loans typically require about 15-25% down.
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why we price our properties at below market value, and the answer is really simple: because we can, and that’s our core business model. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and deeply liquidated rates, and by passing this discount on to our buyers, we can sell land quickly . . . and more of it! In fact, our average property only lasts 2-3 weeks on the market (vs. industry average of about 6 months).
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.