LIQUIDATION ALERT! We had our competition beat at $99K, and now it’s a blowout at $84K!
Cheap Land in Virginia near Danville
Lying just outside the city limits of historic Danville, you’ll get to enjoy the city’s conveniences but also the freedom of country living. The extensive cleared and flat areas and very light zoning will jump-start your development.
- Year-round Creek
- Extensive Road Frontage
- On-Site Power Pole
- Very Close to Lakes, Parks . . . and Speedways!
- Mostly Cleared w/Some Tree Groves
- Very Buildable: Flat Areas, No Floodplain, Easy Zoning
- Priced about 12% Below Market
- Fenced & Surveyed
PROPERTY: This 17.44 acres of generously cleared pasture land is harmoniously dotted with pockets of cedar and pine groves throughout . . . before descending into the Golden Branch creek valley towards the western end. The creek was flowing well despite fairly dry weather in late August so the combination of pasture land, shade trees, and water features makes this excellent for horses and livestock. This pastoral setting also attracts a healthy population of deer and other wildlife, so it’s a perfect hunting tract as well, with some great spots to set up deer blinds and feeders. It features about 960 feet of direct frontage on Inca Lane, a private dirt road. There are no structures on site, but power does cut across the SE corner with a power pole on-site, so it’s ready for your development. It’s ready for just about anything, in fact, because its A-1 Agricultural zoning has very few restrictions and allows for a wide variety of commercial and residential structures, including mobile homes. The property has been completely fenced (which is in great shape), surveyed, and the overall layout is gently rolling to generally flat, making it very buildable. The property shares its eastern border with a small horse farm and the overall neighborhood is lightly populated and very peaceful. One of Virginia’s top lake resorts, Smith Mountain, lies only 50 minutes to the north and the much smaller Hyco Lake is about a 20 minute drive to the southeast. If you love motorsports, you’ll love living just 14 minutes from the Virginia International Raceway and 50 minutes from Martinsville Speedway, the only original NASCAR course still on the NASCAR schedule. Danville is just a quick 13 minute jump down Hwy 58 and offers a wide selection of big box retailers like Walmart, Sam’s Club, and Home Depot, but don’t forget to enjoy a River Walk hike while you’re there. If you just need a some basic supplies, Dollar General is perfect and it couldn’t be closer — just a half-mile down Inca Lane at the turn-off.
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. We’ve posted a lot of info below – including critical instructions for visiting the property – so please keep reading!
Best Deal in the Market – Check Zillow or Realtor and You’ll Agree!
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then MapRight Layers.
- SIZE: 17.44 acres
- ADDRESS (street # estimated): 500 Inca Lane, Ringgold VA 24586
- GPS COORDINATES: 36.576873, -79.268834
- APN: 2357-60-1039
- ABRIDGED LEGAL DESCRIPTION: INCA RD LOT 2B3 19.86 AC
- FULL LEGAL DESCRIPTION: download here
- PLAT MAP/SURVEY: download here (get boundary/KML file here – opens in Google Earth)
- TITLE: General Warranty deed (clean – no back taxes, no liens)
- MINERAL RIGHTS: transferred with property
- FLOODPLAIN: none
- ELEVATION: 497 feet
- TERRAIN: varied – some flat, some rolling, sloped around creek in western part of tract
- CONDITION: undeveloped, mostly cleared pasture with intermittent trees
- ACCESS: about 960 feet of direct frontage along Inca Lane, a private dirt road
- POWER: available along road
- WATER: well would be necessary
- WASTEWATER: none (septic system would need to be installed)
- The built-in savings you receive on all Acretown properties frees up extra money to install a variety of conventional and more modern, non-conventional septic systems, like mound systems, pressurized dosing, plastic chamber leach fields, aerobic treatment, etc. (which have become popular solutions to non-satisfactory perc tests).
- TAXES: $827.70 in 2021
- RESTRICTIONS/ZONING: A-1 Agricultural (summarized below, download full doc here)
- setbacks: 60′ from center of street, 10′ from side, 40′ from rear
- mobile homes OK
- outbuildings such as garages, workshops, barns OK
- animals, livestock OK
- HOA: none
- CELL COVERAGE: 5G thru AT&T and T-Mobile, 4G thru Verizon (according to Signal Checker here)
- NEAREST CITIES: Danville < Greensboro, NC < Raleigh, NC
- NEAREST AIRPORTS: Greensboro Piedmont Triad International (1 hr 7 mins), Raleigh-Durham International (1 hr 25 mins)
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT:
You can go view the property at your convenience – owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS Coordinates 36.576873, -79.268834.
WALKING THE PROPERTY LINES w/YOUR PHONE: We highly recommend downloading Google Earth to your phone if you don’t already have it. Then . . .
- Download the property boundary file (called a KML or KMZ file) here. You may be prompted to click “download” one more time, so do that . . . OR you may be prompted to immediately open the file with Google Earth and, in that case, do that and ignore the remaining steps. Otherwise . . .
- Open Google Earth
- Go to the main menu (the three horizonatal lines at the top left of the screen), then Projects > Open > Import KML file > select the KML file you just downloaded (it should show up on that screen).
Now you should be able to see the property lines on the map, and the green dot represents where you’re currently standing. This is a very important tool to learn BEFORE you head out there. Please call us if you have any questions about it.
One of Virginia’s top lake resorts, Smith Mountain, lies only 50 minutes to the north and the much smaller Hyco Lake is about a 20 minute drive to the southeast. If you love motorsports, you’ll love living just 14 minutes from the Virginia International Raceway and 50 minutes from Martinsville Speedway, the only original NASCAR course still on the NASCAR schedule. Danville is just a quick 13 minute jump down Hwy 58 and offers a wide selection of big box retailers like Walmart, Sam’s Club, and Home Depot, but don’t forget to enjoy a River Walk hike while you’re there. If you just need a some basic supplies, Dollar General is perfect and it couldn’t be closer — just a half-mile down Inca Lane at the turn-off.
NEARBY – Smith Mountain Wildlife Management Area, Anglers Park on Dan River (18 mins), White Oak Mountain (32 mins), Leesville Lake, AAF Tank Museum, Virginia International Raceway (14 mins), Martinsville Speedway (49 mins), Hyco Lake (21 mins)
NEAREST GROCERY STORE – Dollar General (3 mins)
- RETAIL – Walmart, Sam’s Club, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Target, Dunham’s Sports, Belk, Hobby Lobby, PetSmart, Marshalls, Tractor Supply Co, CVS, Food Lion, Dollar General, Ollie’s Bargain Outlet, Big Lots, many others
- RESTAURANTS – Starbucks, Dairy Queen, McDonald’s, IHOP, Bojangles, Outback, Olive Garden, Tokyo Grill, Wendy’s, Domino’s, KFC, Chick-fil-A, Buffalo Wild Wings, Hardee’s, many others
- MEDICAL SERVICES? Yes, hospital, specialists, dentists, animal hospital
- RECREATIONAL – Carrington Pavilion, Danville Science Center, Anglers Ridge Mountain Bike Trail, Danville River Walk, Stadium Cinemas, Dan Daniel Memorial Park
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email at email@example.com if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
OWNER FINANCING: We do not offer owner-financing but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to coordinate with them.
OUTSIDE FINANCING: Your best deal for financing will come from a local bank or credit union and we can help you find a great deal. In this case, we have a few recommendations in order:
- Farm Credit of Virginia in Chatham, 434-432-4641, and they typically ask for 20% down. Their turnaround time is usually pretty quick.
- Colonial Farm Credit in South Hill, 434-447-7148, and they typically ask for 20% down.
- American National Bank in Danville. Call Stetson Franklin at 434-773-2315. They typically ask for 35% down and prefer a minimum credit score of 675.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why we price our properties at below market value, and the answer is really simple: because we can, and that’s our core business model. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and deeply liquidated rates, and by passing this discount on to our buyers, we can sell land quickly . . . and more of it! In fact, our average property only lasts 2-3 weeks on the market (vs. industry average of about 6 months).
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.