YES, THIS ONE SOLD BUT DON’T GIVE UP! WE HAVE MORE GREAT DEALS HERE
Cheap Land in Kentucky near Pikeville
Pikeville is billed as the “city that moves mountains” and you’ll have your own little slice of the Appalachians if you buy this 7.48 acre mountain lot + mobile home combo just south of Pikeville. The famous Hatfield & McCoy feud was born in this parts, but the discounted price we’re offering is as friendly as it gets!
- No Restrictions
- Priced about 30% below market — instant returns!
- Just 20 minutes from Pikeville, Walmart, & Recreational Hotspots
- Mobile Home with Power, Water, & Septic installed
- Sugar Camp Creek through Front Yard
- Driveway w/Direct Road Access
- Unique Beauty and Privacy of an Appalachian Mountain Hollow
PROPERTY: This 7.48 acre lot comes with a solidly structured mobile home, connected power & water, septic system, and driveway & culvert. You can sit on the front porch and listen to Sugar Camp Creek that flows along the road and right through your front yard, or go hiking up the mountain that comprises your back yard. The roof and outside structure of the home is very solid, while the inside is a minor fixer-upper. This hollow forms its own one-road neighborhood and offers all the peace and beauty you could expect from an Appalachian mountain home. Natural adventure literally surrounds you here — don’t miss the Hatfield & McCoy River Trail — but you’re still close to all the urban amenities you desire. The nearest grocery store is only 7 minutes down the road while the stunningly picturesque tourist city of Pikeville, only 20 minutes away, offers a Walmart and throngs of other retail, restaurant, and recreational options.
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to discuss an offer. There’s lots more info – including viewing instructions – below, so make sure to keep reading!
Best Deal in the Market – Check Zillow or Realtor and You’ll Agree!
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then MapRight Layers.
- SIZE: 7.48 acres
- HOME SIZE (approximate): main home 14′ x 60′ (840 sf) + attached auxiliary room 8′ x 12′ (96 sf) + front deck 35′ x 5′ (175 sf) = 1,111 sf total footprint
- BED/BATH: 2 bedroom 2 bath
- POSTAL ADDRESS: 589 Sugar Camp Rd, Robinson Creek, KY 41560
- GPS COORDINATES (center of lot): 37.406127, -82.577435
- APN: 27399
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: House & Lot
- PLAT MAP/SURVEY: none (get property boundary/KML file here – works with Google Earth)
- TITLE: clear – no back taxes, no liens
- MINERAL RIGHTS: transferred with property
- DIMENSIONS (approximate): irregular
- FLOODPLAIN: none
- ELEVATION: 1637 feet at top, 1071 at bottom
- TERRAIN: sloped
- CONDITION: wooded with mobile home
- ACCESS: 381 feet of direct frontage on Sugar Camp Branch road
- POWER: connected by Kentucky Power (1.800.572.1113)
- WATER: connected via well
- WASTEWATER: equipped with septic system
- TAXES: $186.00 in 2020
- RESTRICTIONS/ZONING: no zoning, NO RESTRICTIONS – do what you want with your land!
- Homes and accompanying outbuildings such as garages, workshops, barns permitted
- No size/height restriction on homes/structures on the lot
- No setback requirements
- No time limit to build – leave the lot as-is for as long as you want or need.
- RVs, Campers, Mobile Homes, Cabins, “Shouses”, tiny-houses all permitted.
- Animals, livestock, etc. permitted.
- No HOA or CC+R’s
- Or, simply leave it as-is and enjoy being surrounded by nature!
- Homes and accompanying outbuildings such as garages, workshops, barns permitted
- HOA: none
- NEAREST CITIES: Robinson Creek < Pikeville < Charleston, WV
- NEAREST AIRPORTS: Pike County Airport (30 mins), Charleston Yeager International Airport (2 hrs 15 mins)
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT:
You can go view the grounds at your convenience – owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there. If you’d like to tour the inside of the house, please let us know and we’ll provide instructions on how to do that.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS Coordinates 37.406127, -82.577435.
WALKING THE PROPERTY LINES w/YOUR PHONE: We highly recommend downloading Google Earth to your phone if you don’t already have it. Then . . .
- Download the property boundary file (called a KML or KMZ file) here. You may be prompted to click “download” one more time, so do that . . . OR you may be prompted to immediately open the file with Google Earth and, in that case, do that and ignore the remaining steps. Otherwise . . .
- Open Google Earth
- Go to the main menu (the three horizonatal lines at the top left of the screen), then Projects > Open > Import KML file > select the KML file you just downloaded (it should show up on that screen).
Now you should be able to see the property lines on the map, and the green dot represents where you’re currently standing. This is a very important tool to learn BEFORE you head out there. Please call us if you have any questions about it.
PIKE COUNTY: Fishtrap Lake & Dam, Big Sandy Heritage Museum, Bob Amos Park, Pikeville Cut-Through Overlook
ROBINSON CREEK (7 minutes, nearest grocery store)
- RETAIL: Quality Foods, Walgreens, Leon’s Auto Parts
- RESTAURANTS – Subway, Miss Betty’s Diner
- SERVICES – Valley Vet Clinic, Parkview Nursing & Rehab
- RECREATIONAL – Shelby Creek
- RETAIL – Walmart, Big Lots, Lowe’s, JC Penney, Harbor Freight, Petco, Big Sandy Superstore, Advance Auto, Dollar General, Dollar Tree, Food City, Tractor Supply Co, Goodwill, Auto Mall, many others
- RESTAURANTS – Fazoli’s, Long John Silver’s, BB’s Smokehouse & Pub, Taco Bell, Wendy’s, McDonald’s, KFC, Subway, Chick fil-A, Domino’s, Hardee’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Burger King, Applebee’s, Steak ‘n Shake, Texas Roadhouse, Little Caesars, Bob Evans, many others
- SERVICES – Pikeville Med Center, Post Office, UPS Store, many banks
- RECREATIONAL – Levisa Fork River, Hatfield & McCoy River Trail, White Lightning Zip Line Tours, Muddyboots Horseback Riding, Riverfill 10 Cinemas, Appalachian Wireless Arena, Fun Time Trampoline Park
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email at email@example.com if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
OWNER FINANCING: We do not offer owner-financing but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to coordinate with them.
OUTSIDE FINANCING: Community Trust Bank in Pikeville offers mobile home loans and their phone # is (606) 437-3326. You might also try Peoples Bank, also in Pikeville, at (606) 437-1619.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why our properties are priced below market value, and the answer is really simple: we choose to sell to you at wholesale prices. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and discounted rates, and we strongly believe in passing this discount on to our buyers.
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.