Cheap Land near Palmdale, California
Just 34 minutes east of Palmdale in Antelope Valley, lies this lot in the shadow of Black Butte mountain, accessible via Avenue S that runs through its northwest corner.
- Flexible Zoning (residential, recreational, agricultural)
- Very Buildable: Flat, No Floodplain
- Extensive Road Frontage
- Priced about 39% Below Market
- Beautiful Mountain Views
- Cheap Taxes
- Partially Fenced
PROPERTY: Welcome to 18.13 acres of peace and tranquility in the shadow of Black Butte mountain. This Antelope Valley property offers stunning views of the San Gabriel mountains to the south. The flexible A-2 zoning allows for a variety of of residential, agricultural, and recreational uses, so unleash your animals, your ATV, or your builder out here! You have no floodplain encroachments either so, given its flat terrain and partial fencing, it’s very buildable. E Avenue S angles through the northern part of this rectangular tract, offering almost 1000 feet of frontage on both sides, and is lined with natural gas. If you’re looking for electric then you’re in luck because it can be run from the neighboring property to the east. Natural adventures await nearby, with Little Rock Reservoir just 36 minutes to the southwest, a 150 acre recreational lake offering boating, fishing and picnicking opportunities, and situated at the edge of the Angeles National Forest- a biodiverse terrain with spectacular scenery, developed campgrounds and activities such as swimming, fishing, and skiing among quiet wilderness areas. If you’re looking for peace, privacy, and wonderful mountain views, you found it, at an unbeatable Acretown price!
The best and most updated source of information on this property will always be at https://www.acretown.com/palmdale
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. We’ve posted a lot of info below – including critical instructions for visiting the property – so please keep reading!
Best Deal in the Market – Check Zillow or Realtor and You’ll Agree!
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then Overlays.
- ADDRESS (street # estimated – use GPS for navigation): 21100 E Avenue S, Palmdale CA 93591
- SIZE: 18.13 acres
- GPS COORDINATES: 34.559389, -117.754500
- APN: 3084-018-015
- ABRIDGED LEGAL DESCRIPTION: THAT PART S OF N 1980 FT OF W 1/2 OF SW 1/4 (EX OF ST) OF LOT 32
- FULL LEGAL DESCRIPTION: download here
- PLAT MAP/SURVEY: download here (get boundary/KML file here – opens in Google Earth)
- TITLE: General Warranty deed (clean – no back taxes, no liens)
- MINERAL RIGHTS: any mineral rights we own will convey to buyer (we have no knowledge of severance of mineral rights by a previous owner)
- DIMENSIONS (approximate): 660′ x 1320′
- FLOODPLAIN: none, no wetlands
- ELEVATION: 2950 feet
- TERRAIN: generally flat
- CONDITION: undeveloped, some brush
- ACCESS: 961 feet of frontage on E Avenue S, a public dirt road, which cuts thru the NW part of the property
- POWER: natural gas line runs along E Avenue S; nearest electric pole is 1350 feet to the east
- WATER: no existing system (well would be necessary)
- WASTEWATER: no existing system (septic system would need to be installed)
- The built-in savings you receive on all Acretown properties frees up extra money to install a variety of conventional and more modern, non-conventional septic systems, like mound systems, pressurized dosing, plastic chamber leach fields, aerobic treatment, etc. (which have become popular solutions to non-satisfactory perc tests).
- TAXES: $323.09 in 2022
- HOA: none
- DEED RESTRICTIONS: none
- ZONING: A-2-2 – Heavy Agricultural (see full doc here; summarized below)
- single family homes allowed
- farming and livestock allowed
- recreation allowed
- SCHOOL DISTRICTS: Wilsona (Elementary) – Challenger (Middle School) – Littlerock (High School)
- NEAREST CITIES: Lake Los Angeles < Palmdale < Santa Clarita
- NEAREST AIRPORTS: Black Butte Airfield (24 mins), Palmdale Regional (34 mins), Ontario International (1 hr 19 mins)
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT:
You can go view the property at your convenience – owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can (1) confirm its availability (our land does sell fast), and (2) ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS coordinates 34.559389, -117.754500.
WALKING THE PROPERTY LINES w/YOUR PHONE: We highly recommend downloading Google Earth to your phone if you don’t already have it. Then . . .
- Download the property boundary file (called a KML or KMZ file) here. You may be prompted to click “download” one more time, so do that . . . OR you may be prompted to immediately open the file with Google Earth and, in that case, do that and ignore the remaining steps. Otherwise . . .
- Open Google Earth
- Go to the main menu (the three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen), then Projects > Open > Import KML file > select the KML file you just downloaded (it should show up on that screen).
Now you should be able to see the property lines on the map, and the green dot represents where you’re currently standing. This is a very important tool to learn BEFORE you head out there. Please call us if you have any questions about it.
Natural adventures await, with Little Rock Reservoir just 36 minutes to the southwest, a 150 acre recreational lake offering boating, fishing and picnicking opportunities, and situated at the edge of the Angeles National Forest- a biodiverse terrain with spectacular scenery, developed campgrounds and activities such as swimming, fishing, and skiing among quiet wilderness areas. Or head 42 minutes southeast toward San Bernardino National Forest, home to Silverwood Lake and encompassed by mountainous wildlands ideal for hiking, skiing, horseback riding, and warming up in natural hot springs. If the Pacific Coast beckons, Santa Monica Pier is just an hour and a half southwest. 12 minutes to the northwest is the city of Palmdale, hosting a Walmart, several grocery stores, local eateries, fast food chains and medical centers, but if you’re looking for the full range of major retailers, you can find them in Los Angeles, about an hour and a half southwest.
NEARBY – Little Rock Reservoir Little Rock Reservoir Boat launch (36 minutes), San Bernardino National Forest (42 minutes), Angeles National Forest (27 minutes), Antelope Valley Indian Museum State Historic Park (18 minutes), Saddleback Butte State Park (19 minutes), Silverwood Lake (54 minutes), Crystalaire Country Club (21 minutes), Santa Monica Pier (1 h 28 minutes), Hollywood Walk of Fame (1 h 16 minutes).
- RETAIL – Walmart, Vons, Trader Joe’s, Albertsons, T.J. Maxx, Dillard’s, Macy’s, Palmdale International Shopping Mall, Harbor Freight Tools, Lowe’s Home Improvement, and many more.
- RESTAURANTS – Applebee’s Grill + Bar, BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, Yard House, The Raven’s Nest, Fire Island Grill, Cafe Rio Mexican Grill, Puerto Nuevo Restaurant, Wendy’s, Five Guys, and more.
- MEDICAL SERVICES? Yes, Joshua Medical Group, Palmdale Regional Medical Center, West Palmdale Health Care, Family First Family Medical Practice, Palmdale Medical Pharmacy, Walgreens, CVS.
- RECREATIONAL – Sgt. Steve Owen Memorial Park, Prime Desert Woodland Preserve, DryTown Water Park, Tierra Bonita Park, Desert Aire Golf Course, Rancho Vista Golf Course.
OWNER FINANCING: We do not offer owner-financing but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to coordinate with them.
OUTSIDE FINANCING: Your best deal for financing will come from a local bank or credit union and we can help you find a great deal. Land loans typically require about 15-25% down.
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why we price our properties at below market value, and the answer is really simple: because we can, and that’s our core business model. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and deeply liquidated rates, and by passing this discount on to our buyers, we can sell land quickly . . . and more of it! In fact, our average property only lasts 2-3 weeks on the market (vs. industry average of about 6 months).
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.