YES, THIS ONE SOLD BUT DON’T GIVE UP! WE HAVE MORE GREAT DEALS HERE
6.3 Acres on NW 105th Road in Centerview, MO
*Professional Photos and Drone Video COMING SOON!*
OWNER FINANCING INFO:
- Purchase Price:$44,997
- Minimum 25% down-payment ($11,249.25)
- Maximum 96-month Term
- Interest Rate 9.9%
- Monthly payments are negotiable and will depend on the length of term, and down-payment amount.
- No pre-payment penalties
This spacious and private property has the best of both worlds – road frontage and easy access to HWY 50 from NW 105th, as well as space and privacy as most of the lot is tucked behind another wooded parcel.
This lot is ideal for a home-site, or recreational/hunting property. All property owners in Johnson County are entitled to hunting tags from the Missouri Department of Conservation.
This lot is less than 60 minutes to downtown Kansas City (just over 30 minutes to the city limits).
It is also just 10 minutes from Warrensburg MO, which is home to Whiteman Air Force Base (20 minute drive away) and The University of Central Missouri which is ranked among the best regional public universities in the Midwest.
This lot is surrounded by wooded properties on all sides, which lends to its secluded, rural, and private feeling.
However, at the same time, it’s within close proximity to important amenities and attractions such as shops (including Walmart and Loews), Western Missouri Medical Center, schools, restaurants, and recreational activities.
This lot is currently wooded, and is mostly flat – therefore ideally suited for building. As for utilities – public water, electricity and telephone are on the property line.
Located in the award-winning Crest Ridge R-VII School District public school system, the local public schools are Crest Ridge Elementary, Crest Ridge Middle, & Crest Ridge High. There are also private schools in the area.
Continue scrolling down to see videos with additional information about the area.
- This lot is composed of two separate/adjacent parcels that we are selling as one.
- Address: Because this is a vacant lot, there is no physical address to the property. You will navigate to it using GPS coordinates (see below for viewing instructions)
- Lot size: 6.3 Acres Total (one lot is 5 acres, one lot is 1.3 acres)
- APN: The Assessor Parcel Numbers are 13601400000001400 and 13601300000001100
- Legal Descriptions: 14 46 27 STRIP W SIDE SEC 13.BEG 5 POLES E SW COR 25 POLES N PT N HWY NE SE, and 13 46 27 N PT S 5A W 6A SW
- All property owners in Johnson County are entitled to hunting tags from the Missouri Department of Conservation.
- Annual Taxes in 2019: $17.04 (5 acre lot) and $1.61 (1.3 acre lot)
- There is no HOA or CC+Rs –NO Restrictions – Do what you want with your property.
- GPS coordinates of the corners of the lot (*approximate*): 38.7846, -93.8576; 38.7858, -93.8575; 38.7858, -93.8692; 38.7848, -93.8602.
- Zoning: This lot is outside of the Centerview city limits – there is NO ZONING in Johnson County.
- Septic System required. This lot is not on public sewer.
- Electric: Evergy is the service provider. Costs for setting power up on the lot will vary depending on your plans for it, so it is best for you to contact them directly to speak about that in detail. They can be reached at 888-471-5275.
- Water: This lot is serviced by Johnson County Water District 1, (913-895-1800), and to set up a water meter/service it will be $1050.
- Local Public Schools: Crest Ridge Elementary, Crest Ridge Middle, Crest Ridge High. There are also private schools in the area.
You can go view the property at your convenience. Seller does not need to accompany. However, please call to let us know you’ll be heading there with at least a few hours notice, so we can ensure we’re available to help with directions or any other questions when you are viewing the lot.
You can navigate directly to the lot by opening the link above, and entering your starting destination.
To walk the property lines, we highly recommend an app called OnX Hunt, which uses your phone’s GPS system to show you property boundary lines, and allow you to walk them in real-time. They have a 7-day free trial, so you can download the app and use it for free. Just remember to cancel before the trial ends so you aren’t charged. If you have any questions about how to use OnX Hunt to walk the property lines, please call us before you go down to the property so we can walk you through it.
Local Attractions: Powell Gardens – KC Botanical Gardens – 15 mins drive, Cave Hollow Park, Knob Noster State Park, Truman Lake
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP?
We are often asked why our properties are priced below market value, and the answer is very simple: we choose to sell to you at wholesale prices.
We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and discounted rates, and we strongly believe in passing this discount on to our buyers.
It is our hope that by providing excellent service to our buyers along with our unbeatable prices, our clients and buyers will spread the word, refer other buyers to us, and want to do business with us again in the future!
We conduct thorough due diligence on our properties, and all of our transactions are closed by licensed and insured local Title Companies, and the titles are insurable by nationally recognized Title Insurance Companies.
Map of SouthEast corner on NW 105th:
Warrensburg, Mo Information:
Powell Gardens – 15 minute drive: