NEW PRICE DROP! We had our competition beat at
$24K, and now it’s a blowout at $19K!
Cheap Land in New Boston, Texas near the Red River
Just a couple minutes north of IH-30 in the city of New Boston, Texas, this residential lot offers all utilities and comes ready to build.
- All Utilities Available
- Paved Road Frontage
- Just 7 mins to Red River Boat Ramp
- Priced about 38% Below Market
- Very Buildable: Flexible Zoning, Flat
PROPERTY: Welcome to New Boston, Texas! Nestled between the natural beauty of the Red River basin and IH-30, this vacant 1.59 acre lot offers is mostly wooded but cleared near the road. With 129 feet of public, paved road frontage on Addison Street, you’ll enjoy easy access to all utilities – power, water, and sewer – simplifying your build project that can include a wide number of residential uses and zoned MF1 for multifamily. The lot is generally flat but does slope slightly towards the back, and only the back 0.37 acres is affected by floodplain. The front part is high and dry and plenty wide enough to build a home or small apartment complex and still accomodate setbacks. When you’re looking for a peaceful recreational retreat, New Boston Bridge lies 6 minutes to the north, providing scenic views and boat ramps to the Red River, or head 23 minutes south towards Wright Patman Lake, located within the beautiful piney woods of northeast Texas. Five minutes to the south is downtown New Boston, hosting a Walmart, several grocery stores, local eateries, fast food chains and medical centers. Whether you’re looking for a place to call home or an investment opportunity in multifamily zoning, don’t miss your chance to make this peaceful wooded oasis yours today!
The best and most updated source of information on this fine property will always be at https://www.acretown.com/newboston
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. We’ve posted a lot of info below – including critical instructions for visiting the property – so please keep reading!
Best Deal in the Market – Check Zillow or Realtor and You’ll Agree!
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then Overlays.
- ADDRESS (street # estimated – use GPS for navigation): 1030 Addison St, New Boston TX 75570
- SIZE: 1.59 acres*
- GPS COORDINATES: 33.482861, -94.412694
- APN: 05320002300
- ABRIDGED LEGAL DESCRIPTION: WM C DANIEL A-173 5851/064 06/17/10 BLK/TRACT 23 1.42 ACRES
- FULL LEGAL DESCRIPTION: download here
- PLAT MAP/SURVEY: none (get boundary/KML file here – opens in Google Earth)
- TITLE: General Warranty deed (clean – no back taxes, no liens)
- MINERAL RIGHTS: any mineral rights we own will convey to buyer but no mineral rights are expected to convey
- DIMENSIONS (approximate): starting at SW corner, 129′ NE (along road) x 575 SE x 108′ NE x 77′ NW x 224′ NE x 305′ S x 532′ W x 53′ N x 207′ W to POB
- FLOODPLAIN: approximately 0.37 acres in the back of the property (see Interactive Map above to add Floodplain layer)
- ELEVATION: 363 feet
- TERRAIN: mostly flat
- CONDITION: undeveloped, cleared near road, wooded
- ACCESS: 129 feet of direct frontage on Addison Street, a paved public road
- POWER: available along road frontage (Southwestern Electric Power)
- WATER: available along road frontage (City of New Boston, 903-628-3771)
- WASTEWATER: available along road frontage (City of New Boston, 903-628-3771)
- TAXES: $177.16 in 2022
- HOA: none
- RESTRICTIONS/ZONING: MF1 (multi-family)
- SCHOOL DISTRICTS: Crestview (Elementary) – New Boston (Middle School) – New Boston (High School)
- NEAREST CITIES: New Boston < Texarkana < Shreveport, LA < Dallas-Fort Worth
- NEAREST AIRPORTS: Texarkana Regional (27 mins), Dallas-Fort Worth International (2 hrs 40 mins)
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT:
* 1.59 acres per full legal description. Google Earth mapping software measures this as 1.70 acres. Bowie County Assessor is using 1.42 as the taxed acreage.
You can go view the property at your convenience – owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can (1) confirm its availability (our land does sell fast), and (2) ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS Coordinates 33.482861, -94.412694.
WALKING THE PROPERTY LINES w/YOUR PHONE: We highly recommend downloading Google Earth to your phone if you don’t already have it. Then . . .
- Download the property boundary file (called a KML or KMZ file) here. You may be prompted to click “download” one more time, so do that . . . OR you may be prompted to immediately open the file with Google Earth and, in that case, do that and ignore the remaining steps. Otherwise . . .
- Open Google Earth
- Go to the main menu (the three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen), then Projects > Open > Import KML file > select the KML file you just downloaded (it should show up on that screen).
Now you should be able to see the property lines on the map, and the green dot represents where you’re currently standing. This is a very important tool to learn BEFORE you head out there. Please call us if you have any questions about it.
When you’re looking for a peaceful retreat, New Boston Bridge lies 6 minutes to the north, providing scenic views and boat ramps to the Red River, or head 23 minutes south towards Wright Patman Lake, located within the beautiful piney woods of northeast Texas and home to several state parks including Atlanta State Park and Rocky Point Park, offering camping, picnicking, boating, fishing, swimming, hiking, hunting, and wildlife viewing opportunities on over 30,000 surface acres of water, and 50,000 acres of land. For a unique historical experience, make your way 28 minutes east to Texarkana’s State Line Post Office & Federal Courthouse, the only post office in the nation that sits in two states. Five minutes to the south is downtown New Boston, hosting a Walmart, several grocery stores, local eateries, fast food chains and medical centers, but if you’re looking for the full range of big-box retailers, you can find them in Dallas, about two and a half hours to the southwest.
NEARBY – Wright Patman Lake Malden Lake Boat Ramp (23 minutes), New Boston Bridge (6 minutes), Red River New Boston Boat Ramp (6 minutes), Atlanta State Park (41 minutes), Rocky Point Park (36 minutes), Oak Grove Golf Club (9 minutes), Museum of Regional History (28 minutes), State Line Post Office & Federal Courthouse (28 minutes), Bringle Lake Park West (30 minutes), Beavers Bend State Park and Nature Center (1 h 18 minutes).
- RETAIL – Family Dollar, Brookshire’s, E-Z Mart, EXPRESSWAY, Paradise Quickstop, Coffee-ology, Rock Solid Resource Center & Thrift Store, Ace Hardware, and many more.
- RESTAURANTS – McDonald’s, Pitt Grill Restaurant, Amigo Juan, The Burger Joint, Sabine’s German Bistro, Randy’s Smokehouse & BBQ, Wendy’s, Burger King, Catfish King Restaurant, Taco Bell, and more.
- MEDICAL SERVICES? Yes, Supracare Family Health, New Boston Family Clinic, Collom & Carney Clinic, Respiratory Plus New Boston, CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic, NB Pharmacy.
- RECREATIONAL – Tapp Park, T&P Trailhead Park, Miller Park, New Boston Boat Ramp, Oak Grove Golf Club.
OWNER FINANCING: We do not offer owner-financing but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to coordinate with them.
OUTSIDE FINANCING: Your best deal for financing will come from a local bank or credit union and we can help you find a great deal. Land loans typically require about 15-25% down.
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why we price our properties at below market value, and the answer is really simple: because we can, and that’s our core business model. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and deeply liquidated rates, and by passing this discount on to our buyers, we can sell land quickly . . . and more of it! In fact, our average property only lasts 2-3 weeks on the market (vs. industry average of about 6 months).
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.