If you’re looking for a recreational property that is centrally located in Utah, this 10 acre property is for you.
It’s got the best of both worlds: it’s off the beaten path, and we can pretty much guaranteed that you’ll be able to find the privacy, peace, and quiet that you’re looking for… It’s also located just 45 minutes away from Salt Lake City & 30 minutes from Ogden – close enough that you can justify a day-trip, even if you aren’t able to get away for an entire weekend.
Just pull up your RV, Camper or Trailer, or pitch a tent, and enjoy being surrounded by nature.
The small town of Morgan, which is just 5 minutes away, offers a feeling of going back in time with the relaxed feel of the past… However, it also provides easy access to all the necessities and modern conveniences you could need: There are grocery stores (Ridley’s Family market), Outdoor supply stores (Valley Outdoor Supply + Rental), Hardware stores (True Value and Tractor Supply Co), a pharmacy (Morgan Drug + Gift), a Health Center (Morgan Health Center), banks, gas stations, a church, restaurants, other shops and more. Morgan is also the headquarters of Browning.
This is outdoor country. Morgan County activities include: private hunting, golfing, fishing, hiking, biking, boating, river rafting, kayaking and tubing. Some community events include marathons, rodeos, concerts, car shows and festivals. From the Morgan County Fair to the rodeo, 4th of July celebration and street fair, there are many activities going on in Morgan County to enjoy.
Snowbasin Resort hosted many events in the 2002 Olympics & has world class skiing/boarding . There are also other seasonal activities including hiking, concerts, outdoor movies, mountain top dining, and year round events. It is under 30 mins away – a short enough distance to go just for the day if you wanted.
We have just done a massive price reduction on this property – this is by far the lowest priced piece of land this size in the entire county at $42,575
Call Bob or Carly anytime to speak about this property at 760-607-3300.
- Address: This lot is in MORGAN, UT, 84050.
- Because this is a vacant lot, there is no physical address. You will navigate there using GPS coordinates. See below for viewing instructions.
- County: Morgan County, Utah
- Lot size: 10 Acres
- APN: The Assessor Parcel Number is 00-0002-3307 – OR – 01-004-626-05
- Annual Taxes in 2019: $60.70 in 2019
- GPS coordinates of the corners of the lot (*approximate*): 41.0343, -111.6499, 41.0339, -111.6515, 41.0361, -111.6534, 41.0363, -111.6525, 41.0364, -111.6523, 41.0357, -111.6508
- GPS coordinates of the center-point of the lot: 41.0353, -111.6515
- Parcel Dimensions: 465 ft.x 935 ft.x 243 ft.x 79 ft.x 512 ft.x 528 ft. approx.
- Zoning: A20 & F1 – Agricultural and Forestry – this lot is not build-able, and permanent structures are not permitted. However, camping (including with RVs/campers) is permitted and there is no land-use/zoning restriction on how long you can camp at the property (within reason).
- Permits are not required for structures under 200 SF, so if you wanted to pour a concrete pad to park your RV/horse trailer/camper on, that is permitted. Additionally, any smaller and “non-permanent” structures such as gazebos and sheds ARE permitted.
- Elevation: 5456 ft
- Terrain type: gently rolling
- Property Access: Dirt Road
- Zip Code: 84050
- Closest major city: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Closest small town: Morgan, Utah
- This property is NOT in a flood zone.
- Electric: There is a power pole .1 mile from the property. Alternatively, solar could be an easy and affordable option.
- Water: This property is not on public water.
- Assessor Website – contact # 801-845-4000
- Treasurer Website
- Recorder/Clerk Website – Phone # 801-829-3277
- Zoning Department Website
- GIS Website
- Planning Department contact # 801-845-4059
- Tax Office contact # 801-845-4030
- Find out more about Morgan County HERE and HERE
- Snowbasin Resort
- Round Valley Golf Course
- Tubing: Barefoot Tubing
- Rafting: Weber River Adventures
- Riverside Park
- Enjoy food, beverages and live music at The POST #13 Bar and Grill
- Scenic Driving Routes – Scenic Byway Route HWY 66, Trappers Loop, Weber Canyon, Devil’s Slide (Pull off on I-84) Eastbound side about 6 miles East of Morgan, Devil’s Looking Glass, Devil’s Gate
- Fishing/Ice Fishing (Lost Creek Reservoir, East Canyon Reservoir, Weber River)
To View the Property:
- You are welcome to go and view the lot anytime that works for you. Seller does not need to accompany. Please make sure you call or text to let us know that you’re going to be heading out to see it though, so we can make sure we have our phone on us in case you have any questions. We’d appreciate at least a couple hours notice. Thanks in advance!
- Because this is vacant land, there is no physical address, and you’ll be navigating there using GPS coordinates.
- You will access the property from E. Round Valley Rd.
- Click HERE to open this property on Google Maps
You can navigate directly to the lot by opening the link above, clicking “Directions”, and entering your starting destination.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE: To walk the property lines, we highly recommend an app called OnX Hunt, which uses your phone’s GPS system to show you property boundary lines, and allow you to walk them in real-time. Because this is vacant land and there are no physical markers like homes, gates, driveways etc, it will be challenging to know where the property lines are without using the app. Onx Maps has a 7-day free trial, so you can download the app and use it for free. Just remember to cancel before the trial ends so you aren’t charged. If you have any questions about how to use OnX Hunt to walk the property lines, please call us before you go down to the property so we can walk you through it. This is a remote property – you may have a very difficult time without downloading maps and aerial images to your phone before leaving, GPS device is highly recommended.
Call Bob or Carly anytime to speak about this property at 760-607-3300.
Do Your Own Due Diligence: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP?
We are often asked why our properties are priced below market value, and the answer is really simple: we choose to sell to you at wholesale prices. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and discounted rates, and we strongly believe in passing this discount on to our buyers. All properties are sold free of all liens with clear title.
It is our hope that by providing excellent service to our buyers along with our unbeatable prices, our clients and buyers will spread the word, refer other buyers to us, and want to do business with us again in the future!