YES, THIS ONE SOLD BUT DON’T GIVE UP! WE HAVE MORE GREAT DEALS HERE
Cheap Residential Land in Georgia near High Falls Lake
One of the state’s most beautiful and welcoming outdoor family vacation destinations, High Falls State Park, lies just 8 minutes down the road from here. The park features the the tallest cascading waterfall south of Atlanta and its accompanying lake is a popular fishing spot for hybrid and white bass. The graded driveway and cleared pad site on this property give you a great jumpstart in your construction.
- Priced about 20% below market
- Just 8 Minutes from High Falls Lake/State Park
- Power & Water Available
- Paved Road Access
- Graded Driveway & Clearing
PROPERTY: This 3.65 acre lot is lightly wooded with a cleared pad site and graded driveway, and it features about 290 feet of direct frontage on paved Garr Road. There are no structures on site, but power and water does run along the road frontage so the whole package is very ready for your development. The lot is generally flat and very buildable and this rolling countryside neighborhood is lightly populated and very peaceful. When you’re ready for natural adventure, High Falls State Park is only 8 minutes down the road and Atlanta, when you’re in the mood for urban excitement, is just an hour north. You can shop a factory outlet mall in Locust Grove about 20 minutes away, and the nearest Walmart is just a 15 minute drive to the county seat of Forsyth. So this puts you in that “Goldilocks” zone — close enough to the big city when you need it, but far enough away for the peace and serenity you crave.
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to discuss an offer. There’s lots more info – including viewing instructions – below, so make sure to keep reading!
Best Deal in the Market – Check Zillow or Realtor and You’ll Agree!
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then MapRight Layers.
- SIZE: 3.65 acres
- POSTAL LOCATION (or PLUS CODE ADDRESS): 52P6+MMW Jackson, Georgia 30233
- GPS COORDINATES (center of lot): 33.186727, -83.988298
- APN: 024 030F
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: LL 110 LD 4 TRACT 1
- PLAT MAP/SURVEY: none (get KML/property boundary file here – works with Google Earth)
- TITLE: clear – no back taxes, no liens
- MINERAL RIGHTS: transferred with property
- DIMENSIONS (approximate): from NW corner 572′ east x 285′ south x 549′ west x 289′ north (along road) to POB
- FLOODPLAIN: none
- ELEVATION: 698 feet
- TERRAIN: generally flat
- CONDITION: clearing and graded driveway, wooded, mostly undeveloped
- ACCESS: about 289 feet of direct frontage along Garr Road
- POWER: power pole & line on-site
- WATER: available along road (county water managed by H20 Innovations 478-994-7055)
- WASTEWATER: septic system would need to be installed
- The built-in savings you receive on all Acretown properties frees up extra money to install a variety of conventional and more modern, non-conventional septic systems, like mound systems, pressurized dosing, plastic chamber leach fields, aerobic treatment, etc. (which have become popular solutions to non-satisfactory perc tests).
- TAXES: $319.51 in 2020
- RESTRICTIONS/ZONING: Agriculture
- mobile homes are allowed
- no camping, but RV’s are allowed while building
- setbacks: 75 feet from front and back of property, 20 feet from sides
- HOA: none
- NEAREST CITIES: Forsyth < Locust Grove < Atlanta
- NEAREST AIRPORTS: Atlanta International Airport (1 hour)
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT:
You can go view the property at your convenience – owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS Coordinates 33.186727, -83.988298.
WALKING THE PROPERTY LINES w/YOUR PHONE: We highly recommend downloading Google Earth to your phone if you don’t already have it. Then . . .
- Download the property boundary file (called a KML or KMZ file) here. You may be prompted to click “download” one more time, so do that . . . OR you may be prompted to immediately open the file with Google Earth and, in that case, do that and ignore the remaining steps. Otherwise . . .
- Open Google Earth
- Go to the main menu (the three horizonatal lines at the top left of the screen), then Projects > Open > Import KML file > select the KML file you just downloaded (it should show up on that screen).
Now you should be able to see the property lines on the map, and the green dot represents where you’re currently standing. This is a very important tool to learn BEFORE you head out there. Please call us if you have any questions about it.
- RETAIL – Walmart, Dollar General, Tractor Supply Co, Farmers Home Furniture, CVS, Ace Hardware, Auto Parts, others
- RESTAURANTS – Zaxby’s, McDonald’s, Starbucks, Hardee’s, Waffle House, Burger King, Marco’s Pizza, Wendy’s, Dairy Queen, Subway, Taco Bell, Dunkin’ Donuts, Georgia Bob’s BBQ, Shoney’s, others
- SERVICES – Hospital, Dentist, Vet, Post Office, many banks & credit unions
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
OWNER FINANCING: We do not offer owner-financing but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to coordinate with them.
OUTSIDE FINANCING: Your best deal for financing will come from a local bank or credit union and we can help you find a great deal. Land loans typically require about 15-25% down.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why our properties are priced below market value, and the answer is really simple: we choose to sell to you at wholesale prices. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and discounted rates, and we strongly believe in passing this discount on to our buyers.
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.