Cheap Land in Arkansas near Bull Shoals Lake
Invest in this quiet lot in Jones Point Estates, on the north side of Bull Shoals Lake in northern Arkansas, and use it for camping while you plan your build, or simply let land values rise and re-sell later.
- 17 mins to Nearest Boat Launch
- Flexible Uses: Camping, Mobile Homes Allowed
- Cul-de-sac Road Frontage
- Priced Well Below Market
- Flat & Buildable
- Use Your Investment while it Appreciates!
PROPERTY: Are you looking for a lake property to live and get away from it all? Or the perfect place to camp while you’re investment accrues in value? Get both of those things from this vacant 1.27 acre lot nestled in Jones Point Estates! This flat and buildable property is located at the end of a quiet, graded cul-de-sac on Saddle View Drive, providing 80 feet of road frontage. Enjoy peace and tranquility as only one other lot has been developed in this subdivision so far. Plus, there are no HOA fees or stringent restrictions – camping and mobile homes are allowed! Jones Point Estates was a community platted and planned in 2001 but is yet to be fully developed, so power is available at the intersection of Saddle View Drive and MC 164, while a well and septic will need to be established by the new owner (perc test was approved for septic in 2001). Proximity to two different boat launches (Cedar Creek Cove & Big Creek Resort) can’t be beat – both just 17 minutes away! Grocery shopping is also nearby with Theodosia 19 mins away while those looking to party down can make it to world-famous Branson in just over an hour’s drive. Whether you’re looking for a peaceful vacation spot or permanent residence, this amazing lot won’t last long – call us today and buy at a market-busting Acretown price!
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. We’ve posted a lot of info below – including critical instructions for visiting the property – so please keep reading!
Best Deal in the Market – Check Zillow or Realtor and You’ll Agree!
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then Overlays.
- SIZE: 1.27 acres
- ADDRESS (street # estimated – use GPS for navigation): 100 Saddle View Drive, Peel AR 72668
- GPS COORDINATES: 36.489313, -92.671505
- APN: 268-00008-000
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Lot H, Jones Point Estates, Marion County, Arkansas (recorded April 23, 2001, Recorder’s Office Plat Cabinet page 289)
- PLAT MAP/SURVEY: download here (get boundary/KML file here – opens in Google Earth)
- TITLE: General Warranty deed (clean – no back taxes, no liens)
- MINERAL RIGHTS: any mineral rights we own will convey to buyer (we have no knowledge of severance of mineral rights by a previous owner)
- DIMENSIONS (approximate): starting at NW corner, 80′ E (curved, along cul-de-sac) x 385′ S x 210′ SW x 463′ N to POB
- FLOODPLAIN: not suveyed, not known to flood (271′ above nearby Bull Shoals Lake elevation)
- ELEVATION: 919 feet
- TERRAIN: generally flat w/gentle slope in back
- CONDITION: undeveloped, wooded
- ACCESS: 80 feet of direct frontage on Saddle View Drive, a dirt public road
- POWER: power available at Saddle View Drive/MC 164 intersection
- WATER: well would be necessary
- WASTEWATER: septic system would need to be installed (perc test approved in 2001)
- The built-in savings you receive on all Acretown properties frees up extra money to install a variety of conventional and more modern, non-conventional septic systems, like mound systems, pressurized dosing, plastic chamber leach fields, aerobic treatment, etc. (which have become popular solutions to non-satisfactory perc tests).
- TAXES: $104.50 in 2022
- RESTRICTIONS: download full rules here (summarized below)
- single family homes only (no commercial operations)
- one home per lot
- exterior should be finished within 180 days after construction begins
- mobile homes OK if attached to concrete foundation
- 600 sf minimum home size
- camping allowed, up to 30 days
- SCHOOL DISTRICTS: Bruno-Pyatt (Elementary) – Bruno-Pyatt (High School)
- NEAREST CITIES: Theodosia, MO < Branson, MO < Springfield, MO
- NEAREST AIRPORTS: Branson Airport (1 hr 22 mins), Springfield-Branson National (1 hr 54 mins)
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT:
- Assessor (870) 449-4113
- Treasurer (870) 449-6331
- Clerk/Recorder (870) 449-6226
You can go view the property at your convenience – owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS Coordinates 36.489313, -92.671505.
WALKING THE PROPERTY LINES w/YOUR PHONE: We highly recommend downloading Google Earth to your phone if you don’t already have it. Then . . .
- Download the property boundary file (called a KML or KMZ file) here. You may be prompted to click “download” one more time, so do that . . . OR you may be prompted to immediately open the file with Google Earth and, in that case, do that and ignore the remaining steps. Otherwise . . .
- Open Google Earth
- Go to the main menu (the three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen), then Projects > Open > Import KML file > select the KML file you just downloaded (it should show up on that screen).
Now you should be able to see the property lines on the map, and the green dot represents where you’re currently standing. This is a very important tool to learn BEFORE you head out there. Please call us if you have any questions about it.
Bull Shoals Lake is approximately 45,000 acres in size, with over 1,000 miles of shoreline. It is a popular destination for fishing, boating, and other water-based activities, as well as camping, hiking, and other outdoor recreation. The lake is also known for its clear water, which makes it a popular spot for scuba diving, and it’s home to a variety of fish species, including bass, crappie, catfish, and walleye, making it a hotspot for anglers. For thrilling nightlife and live entertainment, there’s no place better in the entire Midwest than Branson, Missouri, just over an hour to the west.
NEARBY – Turkey Creek Ranch (18 mins), Bull Shoals White River State Park (1 hr 6 mins), Pontiac Cove Marina (46 mins), Oakland Public Use Area (1 hr 5 mins), Diamond Hills Country Club & Bunker Grill (1 hr 16 mins), Big Spring Park-Gazebo (1 hr 15 min)
THEODOSIA, MO (19 minutes, nearest grocery store)
- RETAIL – Dollar General, Bull Shoals Lake Pkg & Outdoor, Cash Saver Pantry
- RESTAURANTS – Cookie’s
- MEDICAL SERVICES? NA
- RECREATIONAL – Turkey Creek Ranch, Theodosia Marina-Resort
BRANSON, MO (1 hr 10 mins, nearest Walmart and “Live Enterntainment Capital of the World”)
OWNER FINANCING: We do not offer owner-financing but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to coordinate with them.
Rural 1st is America’s leading land lender for rural properties and they require as little as 15% down on a 10 or 15-year fixed land loan, with no PMI, and they prefer a credit score of 720 or better. Please contact Michael Wirth by phone or email at (502) 553-8152 or email@example.com. They do serve Missouri.
At this price range though (less than $20K), a personal loan from your bank or credit union is probably the easiest and quickest way to secure financing.
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why we price our properties at below market value, and the answer is really simple: because we can, and that’s our core business model. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and deeply liquidated rates, and by passing this discount on to our buyers, we can sell land quickly . . . and more of it! In fact, our average property only lasts 2-3 weeks on the market (vs. industry average of about 6 months).
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.