SOLD – SOLD – SOLD
This quiet, private and serene 5.28 acre property is located just outside of Fredericktown, MO, in a small and private lake development.
Owners in the development have access to the 30 acre (+/-) lake, in addition to the well-maintained and easy-to-access community grounds which feature a picnic area, gazebo, and recreation area.
It’s an ideal home-site for someone who is looking to live in a private and quiet environment, and would also make a great weekend/recreation property. If you are also looking for a camping lot for sale in Missouri this could make a nice fit.
There is NO ZONING in Madison County – so you can do what you want with your property. Build a house, ‘shouse’, tiny-home, cabin or mobile home; bring your RV, camper, or trailer up for weekends… or simply keep it as it is and enjoy being surrounded by nature.
It’s surrounded by vacant properties on 2 sides, with one neighbor who keeps their property clean and well-maintained. This lends to the private, quiet and rural feel of the lot.
This property is easy to get to – it’s right on Lake Road, about 1000 ft. off County Road 217. The access to the lot is a well-maintained gravel road.
This property has an undeniably private and rural feeling, however it’s only a 13-minute drive to Fredericktown, where you have access to all the basic and important amenities and conveniences you could need. There is a Wal Mart, banks, schools, churches, hardware stores, farm supply stores, hotels, doctors (Madison Medical Center), hotels, restaurants, shops and more. Additionally, it’s just 25 minutes from Farmington, and 90 minutes to St Louis – larger cities that provide even more options for dining, activities, attractions, and other amenities.
This parcel is mostly wooded and mostly flat – therefore ideal for a home-site. Portions of the lot have a beautiful lake view, looking out to Lost Valley Lake.
We have priced this parcel to provide our buyer with excellent value – it’s the lowest priced 5 acre parcel in all of Madison County.
This parcel is priced to provide the buyer with the best value possible – it’s the cheapest 5 acre parcel in the entire county.
Call Bob or Carly at 760-607-3300 for more info. Or, email email@example.com.
- Lot size: 5.28
- APN: 02-8.0-27-000-000-024.000
- Legal Descriptions: PT SUR 2963; PT W1/2NE
- Annual Taxes in 2019: $5.67
- Dimensions: 1331 ft.x 127 ft.x 111 ft.x 1225 ft.x 195 ft. approx.
- GPS coordinates of the corners of the lot (*approximate*): 37.6237, -90.2442 37.6237, -90.2488 37.624, -90.2487 37.6243, -90.2484 37.6243, -90.2441
- GPS coordinates of the center point of the lot (*approximate*): 37.624, -90.2464
- Zoning: There is NO ZONING – do what you want with your land.
- Camping, RVs, Mobile homes, tiny-homes, shouses, single-family homes all allowed.
- This property is located in MADISON COUNTY UNINCORPORATED AREAS.
- Property Access: Well-maintained gravel road
- There is no HOA, CC+Rs, or annual community assessments.
- Zip Code: 63645
- This property is NOT in a flood zone.
- Septic System Required. The development is not on public sewer.
- Water: This parcel is NOT on public water, a well would be required.
- Electricity: This property is serviced by Black River Electric Co-op (573-783-3381). There is electricity at the lot line.
- Madison County Website
- Assessor Website – 573-783-3325
- Treasurer Website
- Recorder/Clerk Website – 573-783-3410
- Zoning Department Website
- County GIS Website
Viewing Instructions: You can go view the property at your convenience. Owner does not need to accompany. However, please call to tell us you’re heading out so we can ensure we have our phone on in case you need directions or help with any questions.
There is a “FOR SALE” sign in the front of the lot, and the lot’s 4 corners are staked/clearly visible.
Driving Directions: Because this is a vacant lot, there is no physical address. You’ll be navigating there using GPS coordinates. Enter the GPS coordinates (listed above) into Google Maps or click HERE to open the location directly in GoogleMaps. If for some reason the GPS coordinates are not working for you, you can use the neighbor’s address to navigate to the house – 1031 Madison 9240, Fredericktown, MO. However, if you do so, please ensure you’re respectful of their property and do not trespass or park in their driveway.
The property does not have a driveway cleared, so you will have to park on the street.
PLEASE NOTE! To walk the property lines, we highly recommend an app called OnX Hunt, which uses your phone’s GPS system to show you property boundary lines, and allow you to walk them in real-time. They have a 7-day free trial, so you can download the app and use it for free. Just remember to cancel before the trial ends so you aren’t charged. Additionally – because cell phone reception can be spotty, please ensure that you DOWNLOAD the parcel map from OnXMaps before you go. If you have any questions about how to use OnX Hunt to walk the property lines, or download the directions, please call us before you go down to the property so we can walk you through it.
About the Area:
Madison County features a perfect blend of rolling farmland and heavily forested hills with many creeks, rivers and lakes. Nestled amongst this natural beauty are the historic towns of Fredericktown and Marquand, each offering a unique experience to adventurers in Madison County, Missouri. Although referred to as the foothills of the Ozark Mountains, the region is actually a high and deeply dissected plateau. Geologically, the area is a broad dome around the Saint Francois Mountains. The Ozark Highlands area, covering nearly 47,000 square miles (122,000 km2), is by far the most extensive mountainous region between the Appalachians and the Rocky Mountains. Together the Ozarks and Ouachita Mountains form an area known as the U.S. Interior Highlands and are sometimes referred to collectively. For example, the ecoregion called Ozark Mountain Forests includes the Ouachita Mountains, although the Arkansas River valley and the Ouachitas, both south of the Boston Mountains, are not usually considered part of the Ozarks.
- Castor River Shut-Ins
- Millstream Gardens Conservation Area River
- Rockpile Mountain Wilderness
- The Missouri Whitewater Races
- The Azalea Festival
- PRA Rodeo.
- A reenactment of the Battle of Fredericktown is now held every other year during September
- Fredericktown Country Club
- Marble Creek and Silver Mine
- Mark Twain National Forest
- Greer Spring
- Eleven Point National Scenic River.
- Silver Mines and Markham Spring Recreation Areas,
- Songbird Trail at Watercress Spring,
- Turner Mill
- Falling Spring
- Glade Top Trail National Scenic Byway
- Berryman, Crane Lake, Ridge Runner National Recreation Trails
- the Ozark Trails
- Tiemann Shut-ins
- Mill Stream Garden
- Cobalt Mine
- Taum Sauk Mountain
- Johnson Shut-ins
- Elephant Rock
- City Lake
- Trail of Tears Historic Sites
- Museum of Natural History (Marble Hill)
Call Carly or Bob now at 760-607-3300, (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) to make your dream of owning a piece of nature a reality.
- WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why our properties are priced below market value, and the answer is really simple: we choose to sell at wholesale prices. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and discounted rates, and we strongly believe in passing this discount on to our buyers.
- DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.
We conduct thorough due diligence on our properties, and all of our transactions are closed by licensed and insured local Title Companies, and the titles are insurable by nationally recognized Title Insurance Companies. All properties are sold free of all liens with clear title.