NEW PRICE CUT! We had our competition beat
$98K, and now it’s a blowout at $89K!
Cheap Land in Washington State near the Columbia River
Live free and easy on this fenced, 40-acre ranch land, one hour from Spokane and only 13 minutes from the Columbia River.
- Legal Access via Graded Driveway
- Only 13 mins to Columbia River boat launch
- Fenced All Four Sides
- Power Available along Driveway
- Priced about 18% Below Market
- Very Buildable: Flat, Easy Zoning
PROPERTY: Dream of owning your own piece of the Pacific Northwest? Look no further than this completely fenced, 40 acre ranch! With flat, clear pasture land and a 985 foot driveway easement to Miles Creston Road, you’ll have easy access to all that you need. Power lines run along the easement so this property is just waiting for your creative touch! Whether it’s building a home, bringing in a mobile home, or farming, etc there are lots of possibilities under the County’s easy Agricultural zoning rules. It’s sparsely populated and peaceful here but don’t worry about being too far away from civilization – grocery shopping (like Safeway) and local dining is still easily within reach in Wilbur or Davenport, both within 25 minutes. The Columbia River is even closer – just 13 minutes to the nearest public boat launch in Lincoln – so swim, boat, fish any time you please in one of America’s truly great, majestic waterways! For a full array of retail amenities and some big city action, the charming city of Spokane is less than an hour away. Don’t wait any longer to make this dream yours today, and an unbeatably low Acretown price!
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. We’ve posted a lot of info below – including critical instructions for visiting the property – so please keep reading!
Best Deal in the Market – Check Zillow or Realtor and You’ll Agree!
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then Overlays.
- SIZE: 40 acres
- ADDRESS: 27520 Miles Creston Rd E, Creston WA 99117
- GPS COORDINATES: 47.748949, -118.387778
- APN: 2635-015-400010
- ABRIDGED LEGAL DESCRIPTION: S324’OF W1060’OF NWSE; W1060’OF SWSE MAP #197
- FULL LEGAL DESCRIPTION: download here
- PLAT MAP/SURVEY: none (get boundary/KML file here – opens in Google Earth)
- TITLE: General Warranty deed (clean – no back taxes, no liens)
- MINERAL RIGHTS: any mineral rights we own will convey to buyer (we have no knowledge of severance of mineral rights by a previous owner)
- DIMENSIONS (approximate): 1060′ x 1670′
- FLOODPLAIN: not surveyed, but not known to flood (Columbia River is 1100′ lower in elevation)
- ELEVATION: 2425 feet
- TERRAIN: flat
- CONDITION: clear, undeveloped pasture
- ACCESS: to Miles Creston Rd via 985 foot deeded, driveable easement
- POWER: runs down easement to property line
- WATER: per previous owner, well has been dug but this info has not been verified (we priced this property assuming no well)
- WASTEWATER: none (septic system would need to be installed)
- The built-in savings you receive on all Acretown properties frees up extra money to install a variety of conventional and more modern, non-conventional septic systems, like mound systems, pressurized dosing, plastic chamber leach fields, aerobic treatment, etc. (which have become popular solutions to non-satisfactory perc tests).
- TAXES: $400.75 in 2022
- HOA: none
- RESTRICTIONS/ZONING: AG – Agriculture (see full rules here, summarized below)
- one single family home per lot
- mobile homes allowed
- farming and livestock allowed
- many commercial and industrial uses allowed as well
- SCHOOL DISTRICTS: Wilbur (Elementary) – Wilbur (Middle School) – Wilbur (High School)
- NEAREST CITIES: Creston < Wilbur (west), Davenport (east) < Spokane
- NEAREST AIRPORTS: Spokane International (1 hour)
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT:
- Assessor (509) 596-1454
- Treasurer (509) 725-5061
- Clerk (509) 725-1401
- Planning & Zoning (509) 348-0130
You can go view the property at your convenience – owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS Coordinates 47.748949, -118.387778.
WALKING THE PROPERTY LINES w/YOUR PHONE: We highly recommend downloading Google Earth to your phone if you don’t already have it. Then . . .
- Download the property boundary file (called a KML or KMZ file) here. You may be prompted to click “download” one more time, so do that . . . OR you may be prompted to immediately open the file with Google Earth and, in that case, do that and ignore the remaining steps. Otherwise . . .
- Open Google Earth
- Go to the main menu (the three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen), then Projects > Open > Import KML file > select the KML file you just downloaded (it should show up on that screen).
Now you should be able to see the property lines on the map, and the green dot represents where you’re currently standing. This is a very important tool to learn BEFORE you head out there. Please call us if you have any questions about it.
See and experience an amazing landscape, the Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area, just 18 minutes to the north, formed by the Grand Coulee Dam and offering water sports, hikes, fishing, and views of the 130 mile long Lake Roosevelt. The boat launch is even closer, in the riverside town of Lincoln, only 13 minutes away. Don’t forget to explore the beautiful Hawk Creek Falls just 10 minutes from the property, or the nearby historical Fort Spokane. 18 minutes to the west is the town of Wilbur, hosting several local restaurants, fast food chains, grocery stores, and a medical center. If you need to hit a Walmart or other major retailers, you can find them in Spokane, Washington’s second largest city, just about an hour away to the east.
NEARBY – Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area (18 minutes), Lincoln Mill Boat Launch (13 mins), Fort Spokane (20 mins), Hawk Creek Falls, Grand Coulee Dam (42 minutes), Big Bend Golf and Country Club (21 mins)
WILBUR (17 minutes, nearest Grocery Store)
- RETAIL – Sandy’s Family Foods, Highline Grain Growers, Downtown North shopping mall, Tom’s Boat shop, Wildflower Design and Apparel, more
- RESTAURANTS – Doxie’s Diner, Stone Willy’s Pizza, The Cook Shack Cafe at Country Lane, Farmhouse Kitchen and Coffee, Billy Burgers drive-in, more
- MEDICAL SERVICES? Yes, Wilbur Clinic, Wilbur Family Dentistry
- RECREATIONAL – Big Bend Golf and Country Club, Goose Creek
SPOKANE (1 hour 6 minutes, nearest large city, Walmart)
- RETAIL – Walmart, Costco, River Park Square, Five Mile Shopping Center, Lincoln Heights Shopping Center, Northtown Mall, Spokane Valley Mall, Costco Wholesale, many more
- RESTAURANTS – Applebee’s Grill + Bar, Hangry’s, Clinkerdagger, Chalet restaurant, Dave’s Bar and Grill, Molly’s Family Restaurant, Tomato Street North Division, many more
- MEDICAL SERVICES? Yes, Multicare Valley Hospital, St. Lukes Hospital, Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital, Walgreens, more
- RECREATIONAL – Franklin Park, Spokane River, Riverfront Park, Manito Park, John A. Finch Arboretum
OWNER FINANCING: We do not offer owner-financing but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to coordinate with them.
OUTSIDE FINANCING: We recommend Canopy Credit Union in Spokane. Call Renee Lance at (509) 323-1342. They offer land loans for only 20% down to their members. To become a member, you must live, work, worship, or attend school in Spokane County, Stevens County, or Pend Oreille County. Renee is very eager to help you become a member!
You might also try Northwest Farm Credit Services – Rhonda Baglien at (509) 981-1102. They also typically ask for just 20% down and they issue a lot of loans for this type of land.
A third option is Corey at First Interstate Bank, phone # (208) 819-9723. They offer interest rates as low as 6% for land loans, typically ask for 35% down, and prefer credit scores of 720 or better.
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email at email@example.com if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why we price our properties at below market value, and the answer is really simple: because we can, and that’s our core business model. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and deeply liquidated rates, and by passing this discount on to our buyers, we can sell land quickly . . . and more of it! In fact, our average property only lasts 2-3 weeks on the market (vs. industry average of about 6 months).
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.