Cheap Land in Oklahoma near Lake Eufaula
Located within the Enchanted Oaks community on Lake Eufaula, this mobile home-friendly lot is easily accessible, very buildable and only 11 mintues from Checotah and major stores and restaurants.
- No Restrictions
- 2 minutes to Lake Access
- Direct Public Road Frontage
- Power Pole at Property Line
- Very Buildable: Flat, No Floodplain
- Priced about 15-30% Below Market
PROPERTY: This 0.23 acre lot is lightly wooded with and it features about 100 feet of direct frontage on Flying Bridge Drive, a public gravel road. There are no structures on site, but power does run along the road frontage. So, considering its flat topography and lack of flooplain or wetlands encroachments, the whole package is ready for your development. It’s ready for anything, in fact, because there are no restrictions here! This lakeside community is only moderately populated so you can expect some peace and tranquility despite the vacation-like feel here. Lake Eufala is Oklahoma’s largest lake, encompassing over 100,000 acres and featuring 600 miles of shoreline. It’s a popular destination for boaters, swimmers, sun bathers, and fisherman. In fact, it hosts many fishing tournaments where anglers compete for bass, crappie, catfish, and many other species. Despite this splendid natural setting, you’re still only 11 minutes from Checotah and its major shopping and restaurant offerings, including a Walmart.
We offering one other lot for sale inside this community: Lot B, Port Drive, 0.45 acres = $24,900
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. We’ve posted a lot of info below – including critical instructions for visiting the property – so please keep reading!
Best Deal in the Market – Check Zillow or Realtor and You’ll Agree!
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then Overlays.
- SIZE: 0.23 acres
- ADDRESS (street # estimated – use GPS for navigation): 416560 Flying Bridge Drive, Checotah OK 74426
- GPS COORDINATES: 35.439720, -95.598991
- APN: 0225-00-005-005-0-000-00
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Lot 5 Block 5 of Enchanted Oaks Subdivision #1, McInstosh County, State of Oklahoma
- PLAT MAP/SURVEY: none (get boundary/KML file here – opens in Google Earth)
- TITLE: General Warranty deed (clean – no back taxes, no liens)
- MINERAL RIGHTS: not transferred with property
- DIMENSIONS (approximate): 100′ x 100′
- FLOODPLAIN: none, also no wetlands
- ELEVATION: 647 feet
- TERRAIN: flat
- CONDITION: undeveloped, wooded
- ACCESS: 100 feet of direct frontage on Flying Bridge Drive, a public gravel road
- POWER: available
- WATER: none (well would need to be installed)
- WASTEWATER: none (septic system would need to be installed)
- The built-in savings you receive on all Acretown properties frees up extra money to install a variety of conventional and more modern, non-conventional septic systems, like mound systems, pressurized dosing, plastic chamber leach fields, aerobic treatment, etc. (which have become popular solutions to non-satisfactory perc tests).
- TAXES: $17.00 in 2021
- RESTRICTIONS/ZONING: no zoning, NO RESTRICTIONS – do what you want with your land!
- RVs, campers, mobile homes, cabins, tiny homes, etc OK
- homes and accompanying outbuildings such as garages, workshops, barns OK
- no size/height restriction on homes/structures on the lot
- no setback requirements
- no time limit to build – leave the lot as-is for as long as you want or need
- animals, livestock, etc OK
- no HOA or CC+Rs
- HOA: none
- SCHOOL DISTRICTS: Checotah (Elementary) – Checotah (Middle School) – Checotah (High School)
- NEAREST CITIES: Checotah < Muskogee < Tulsa
- NEAREST AIRPORT: Tulsa International Airport (1 hr 15 mins)
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT:
You can go view the property at your convenience – owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS Coordinates 35.439720, -95.598991.
WALKING THE PROPERTY LINES w/YOUR PHONE: We highly recommend downloading Google Earth to your phone if you don’t already have it. Then . . .
- Download the property boundary file (called a KML or KMZ file) here. You may be prompted to click “download” one more time, so do that . . . OR you may be prompted to immediately open the file with Google Earth and, in that case, do that and ignore the remaining steps. Otherwise . . .
- Open Google Earth
- Go to the main menu (the three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen), then Projects > Open > Import KML file > select the KML file you just downloaded (it should show up on that screen).
Now you should be able to see the property lines on the map, and the green dot represents where you’re currently standing. This is a very important tool to learn BEFORE you head out there. Please call us if you have any questions about it.
Lake Eufala is Oklahoma’s largest lake, encompassing over 100,000 acres and featuring 600 miles of shoreline. It’s a popular destination for boaters, swimmers, sun bathers, and fisherman. In fact, it hosts many fishing tournaments where anglers compete for bass, crappie, catfish, and many other species. Despite this splendid natural setting, you’re still only 12 minutes from Checotah and its major shopping and restaurant offerings, including a Walmart.
- RETAIL – Walmart, Dollar General, Top Value Cost Plus, O’Reilly, Flying J, many others
- RESTAURANTS – McDonald’s, Subway, Pizza Hut, Sonic, Gambino’s Pizza, 1872 Chophouse, many others
- MEDICAL SERVICES? Yes, general practioner, dentist, animal hospital
- RECREATIONAL – Creek Nation Casino, Fast Lanes Bowling, Checotah Sports Complex
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
OWNER FINANCING: We do not offer owner-financing but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to coordinate with them.
OUTSIDE FINANCING: Your best deal for financing will come from a local bank or credit union and we can help you find a great deal. In this case, we recommend calling Erica Mattison of Peoples National Bank in Checotah at (918) 473-2237. They offer land loans for 20% down and they have no hard-and-fast minimum credit score, but do prefer a 640 or better.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why we price our properties at below market value, and the answer is really simple: because we can, and that’s our core business model. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and deeply liquidated rates, and by passing this discount on to our buyers, we can sell land quickly . . . and more of it! In fact, our average property only lasts 2-3 weeks on the market (vs. industry average of about 6 months).
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.