YES, THIS ONE SOLD BUT DON’T GIVE UP! WE HAVE MORE GREAT DEALS HERE
3.75 Acres – Just steps away from 50 Acre LAKE LOCHAWEENO
This 3.75 Acre lot is a dream getaway. Escape to the quiet, privacy and seclusion of your own rural acreage, just steps away from a 50 acre lake – this property is just 2 lots away from one of the put-ins at Lake Lochaweeno. There is community access at the end of the road (see images for more on location)
This development has a total of 5 lakes (the 2 largest are 50 and 30 acres) that all property owners in the development have access to. The lakes are for the use of community members only, and are not open to the public.
This lot is mostly wooded, and is surrounded by other properties that are also mostly wooded, lending to the feeling of privacy and seclusion. Its shape also maximizes privacy and buildability. Bring your mobile home, RV, camper, or even build a home on this beautiful property. Or, leave it as is, set up camp, and simply enjoy being surrounded by nature.
With power and water at the property line, it is easy to bring utilities to the lot – there’s more info on the utilities situation below. HUGE bonus – this development has fiber internet, accessible through Callabyte.
This property is in a quiet, rural-feeling subdivision, but is just 15-20 minutes from Fulton and Williamsburg – you’re secluded and away from it all, but also have easy access to basic + important amenities like groceries, restaurants, and shops. (More info on the area below). The greater area also boasts a ton of outdoor and recreational activities – hiking trails, hunting, float trips, fishing, wineries, bars, restaurants, and small-town charm is all at your fingertips.
Additionally, it’s less than an hour from Jefferson City and Columbia, and is just a 90 minute drive from St Louis, 2.5 hr from KC, so if you’re using it as a weekend getaway, the commute is short enough that it doesn’t feel too far away even for just a day-trip.
Take a look at the detailed information below, and call Carly or Bob at 760-607-3300 if you have any questions.
- Kingdom of Callaway Estates: Plat 5, Lot 159
- 3.75 Acres
- APN: 12-06.0-24.0-00-000-081.000
- Zip Code: 63388
- This property is NOT in a flood zone.
- Septic system required.
- Water: Provided by Callaway County Water District #2, which has service throughout the development. To set up service, they would require a $50 deposit, and then would charge $800 to put a meter in at the property line. It would then be the buyer’s responsibility to trench the line through the property to the house/hydrant/etc.
- Electricity: Provided by Callaway Electric Cooperative, which services the area. To set up service at this parcel, a negotiable deposit would be required. Then, service set-up charges would depend on what your plans are for the site. Because this will vary from buyer to buyer, we ask that if you have any questions about the cost/process of setting up electricity, you call and have the conversation directly with the service provider. They can be reached at 573-642-3326.
- HOA and Taxes manageable at $100 and $28.16 per year respectively.
- There is NO ZONING and No building Permits Required in Callaway County
- However, the development does have CC+R Rules. Read them HERE.
- The CC+Rs are not restrictive, and relate mostly to safety, sanitation, and the privacy of land-owners in the development.
- Animals allowed within reason – refer to CC+Rs
- RVs, Campers, Mobile Homes, “Shouses”, tiny-houses, and single family homes (must be larger than 375 SF) all permitted.
- GPS coordinates: Corners = 38.8344, -91.7612, 38.8331, -91.7607; 38.8326, -91.7617; 38.333, -91.7621. Center Point of Lot = 38.8333, -91.7614.
- RV, trailers, mobile homes and campers OK; Tiny Home approved – single family homes as small as 375 SqFt permitted. Or, leave it as is and simply enjoy being surrounded by nature.
- Yes, you can build a dock on the lake at the property line.
- Fiber Internet in the development provided by Callabyte.
- Callaway County Website and County FAQ
- Assessor Website – 573-642-0768
- Treasurer Website – 573-592-0744
- Recorder/Clerk Website – 573-642-0730
- GIS Website
Viewing Instructions: You can go view the property at your convenience. Owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. Driving Directions: Because this is a vacant lot, there is no physical address. You’ll be navigating there using GPS coordinates. Enter the GPS coordinates into Google Maps or click HERE.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and GoogleMaps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason that link does not work, the address of the property across the street is 9423 Shawnee Lane, you can use that address to navigate to our property. This lot is at the corner of Shawnee Lane and O’Keefe Ridge Road.
Please do not park your car in the neighbor’s driveway, or anywhere that would block them from getting in/out while you’re viewing the lot.
PLEASE NOTE! To walk the property lines, we highly recommend an app called OnX Hunt, which uses your phone’s GPS system to show you property boundary lines, and allow you to walk them in real-time. They have a 7-day free trial, so you can download the app and use it for free. Just remember to cancel before the trial ends so you aren’t charged. Additionally – because cell phone reception can be spotty, please ensure that you DOWNLOAD the parcel map from OnXMaps before you go to KCE. If you have any questions about how to use OnX Hunt to walk the property lines, or download the directions, please call us before you go down to the property so we can walk you through it.
Call/Text 760-607-3300, or email us at email@example.com
About the Area:
Located between St. Louis and Kansas City, Callaway County is the perfect getaway for visitors interested in history, architecture, outdoor adventures and small town surprises.
The town of Fulton (12 minutes from this property), is #5 on the list of Most Beautiful, Charming Small Towns in Missouri! Fulton is located just 4 miles south of the interchange of Interstate 70 and US Highway 54. Its downtown Brick District features 57 buildings listed on the historic register. It’s home to elegant buildings, housing, independent shops and restaurants, and more. The Brick District is the heart of Fulton and hosts several community-based festivals throughout the year.
In Fulton and Williamsburg, you have easy access to all the amenities and conveniences you could need – pharmacies, grocery shops, restaurants, doctors, churches, and more.
Fulton promotional video: “Small Town Big Deal”
- National Churchill Museum
- Church of St. Mary the Virgin Aldermanbury
- Auto World Museum
- Crane’s Country Store
- Serenity Valley Wines – Offers beautiful lakeside seating, wine-making, bottling and labeling parties, and wine tastings. Open year round with open outdoor and covered seating as well as indoor seating. Special events held throughout the year including live music on Saturday evenings June – September. 60 acre property known for lush views and spectacular sunsets.
- Canterbury Hill Wines – Sits atop a bluff with a stunning view of the state Capitol and the rolling hills of Callaway County. Dine in the barrel room, enjoy a bottle from an 18th-century wine cellar or party in the Capital View Room. Beautiful outdoor patio seating also available. The hill is a perfect location for wedding, small meetings and gatherings. Don’t miss their Murder Mysteries, Comedy Shows, Dueling-Piano Nights and Live Music
- Loganberry Inn, one of Missouri’s Top 10 Inns.
- Fulton Farmer’s Market
- Shyrock’s Callaway Farms Corn Maze
- Terra Bella Farm
- Golf: Fulton Country Club, Meadow Lake Acres Country Club, Railwood Golf Club, Tanglewood Golf Club
- Missouri’s 220 mile Katy Trail – runs along the Missouri River in southern Callaway. A popular bicycle trail, the section from Portland to Tebbetts in one of only two sections that allows horses.
- Alpacas at Autumn Run
- Battlecreek Paintball and Escape Rooms
- Prairie Grove Shotgun Sports
- Equestrian Complex
- Little Dixie Lake Conservation Area
- Mark Twain National Forest
- Prairie Fork Conservation Area
- Prairie Garden Trust
- Stinson Creek Trail
- Tucker Prairie Conservation Area
- Whetstone Creek Conservation Area Apache Lane
Call/Text Carly or Bob now at 760-607-3300, (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) to make your dream of owning a piece of nature a reality.