YES, THIS ONE SOLD BUT DON’T GIVE UP! WE HAVE MORE GREAT DEALS HERE
Quiet and Private 6.87 Acre Lot with Access to 5 Lakes
Located in the quiet, rural development of Kingdom of Callaway Estates, this 6.87 acre lot is a blank slate, and provides the chance for you to do something really special with it.
At 6.87 acres( more or less) this is one of the larger lots in the development. It’s located at the end of a quiet road, and is mostly wooded, and it’s pretty flat/level, so there are several places suitable for a home-site. You could build a mobile home, RV, camper, or even build a home on this beautiful property… Or, leave it as is, set up camp, and simply enjoy being surrounded by nature.
It is surrounded by wooded lots on all sides, which enhances the feeling of privacy and seclusion. It’s shape also maximizes privacy and buildability.
This development has a total of 5 lakes (the 2 largest are 50 and 30 acres respectively) that all property owners in the development have access to. These are private community-access lakes and are not open to the public.
This property is in a quiet, rural-feeling subdivision, but is just 15-20 minutes from Fulton and Williamsburg – you’re secluded and away from it all, but also have easy access to basic + important amenities like groceries, restaurants, and shops. (More info on the area below). The greater area also boasts a ton of outdoor and recreational activities – hiking trails, hunting, float trips, fishing, wineries, bars, restaurants, and small-town charm is all at your fingertips.
Additionally, it’s less than an hour from Jefferson City and Columbia, and is just a 90 minute drive from St Louis, 2.5 hr from KC, so if you’re using it as a weekend getaway, the commute is short enough that it doesn’t feel too far away even for just a day-trip.
The development also has FIBER INTERNET, accessible through Callabyte.
There is power and water on the street, so utilities are easy to set up.
Take a look at the detailed information below, and call Carly or Bob at 760-607-3300 if you have any questions.
- Kingdom of Callaway Estates: LOT 264 & 265
- 5.79 Acres + 0.8 Acres
- APN: This parcel is split by a section-line, and therefore has 2 APNS: 12-06.0-24.0-00-000-006.000 and 11-04.0-19.0-00-000-022.000
- Legal Description: LOT 264 & PT 265 KINGDOM OF CALLAWAY EST. PLAT #8
- Zip Code: 63388
- This property is NOT in a flood zone.
- Septic system required.
- Water: Provided by Callaway County Water District #2, which has service on Seminole Rd. To set up service, they would require a $50 deposit, and then would charge $800 to put a meter in at the property line. It would then be the buyer’s responsibility to trench the line through the property to the house/hydrant/etc.
- Electricity: Provided by Callaway Electric Cooperative, which services the area. To set up service at this parcel, a negotiable deposit would be required. Then, service set-up charges would depend on what your plans are for the site. Because this will vary from buyer to buyer, we ask that if you have any questions about the cost/process of setting up electricity, you call and have the conversation directly with the service provider. They can be reached at 573-642-3326.
- HOA and Taxes manageable at $100/lot/year and $74.32 per year respectively.
- There is NO ZONING and No building Permits Required in Callaway County
- However, the development does have CC+R Rules. Read them HERE.
- The CC+Rs are not restrictive, and relate mostly to safety, sanitation, and the privacy of land-owners in the development.
- Animals allowed within reason – refer to CC+Rs
- RVs, Campers, Mobile Homes, “Shouses”, tiny-houses, and single family homes (must be larger than 375 SF) all permitted.
- GPS coordinates: Corners = 38.8367, -91.7575; 38.8344, -91.7563; 38.8341, -91.7574; 38.8352, -91.7581. Center Point of Lot = 38.8352, -91.7572
- RV, trailers, mobile homes and campers OK; Tiny Home approved – single family homes as small as 375 SqFt permitted. Or, leave it as is and simply enjoy being surrounded by nature.
- Yes, you can build a dock on the lake at the property line.
- Fiber Internet in the development provided by Callabyte.
- Callaway County Website and County FAQ
- Assessor Website – 573-642-0768
- Treasurer Website – 573-592-0744
- Recorder/Clerk Website – 573-642-0730
- GIS Website
Viewing Instructions: You can go view the property at your convenience. Owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible
There is a “FOR SALE” sign in the front of the lot, and the lot’s 2 corners on the road are staked/clearly marked.
Driving Directions: Because this is a vacant lot, there is no physical address. You will be navigating there using GPS coordinates.
Click HERE to open the property up in GoogleMaps.
You can click “DIRECTIONS” and enter your starting point, and GoogleMaps will provide step-by-step directions to the lot from wherever you are.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and GoogleMaps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for any reason you have problems using the GPS link above, you can navigate to the property using the neighbor’s address: 9534 Seminole Road, 63388. However please be considerate of their privacy/property, and do not park your car in the neighbor’s driveway, or anywhere that would block them from getting in/out while you’re viewing the lot.
There is no driveway, so you will park on the street. We recommend downloading or printing directions, just in case you lose cell service at any time.
PLEASE NOTE! To walk the property lines, we highly recommend an app called OnX Hunt, which uses your phone’s GPS system to show you property boundary lines, and allow you to walk them in real-time. They have a 7-day free trial, so you can download the app and use it for free. Just remember to cancel before the trial ends so you aren’t charged. Additionally – because cell phone reception can be spotty, please ensure that you DOWNLOAD the parcel map from OnXMaps before you go to KCE. If you have any questions about how to use OnX Hunt to walk the property lines, or download the directions, please call us before you go down to the property so we can walk you through it.
Call 760-607-3300, email: email@example.com
About the Area:
Located between St. Louis and Kansas City, Callaway County is the perfect getaway for visitors interested in history, architecture, outdoor adventures and small town surprises.
The town of Fulton (12 minutes from this property), is #5 on the list of Most Beautiful, Charming Small Towns in Missouri! Fulton is located just 4 miles south of the interchange of Interstate 70 and US Highway 54. Its downtown Brick District features 57 buildings listed on the historic register. It’s home to elegant buildings, housing, independent shops and restaurants, and more. The Brick District is the heart of Fulton and hosts several community-based festivals throughout the year.
In Fulton and Williamsburg, you have easy access to all the amenities and conveniences you could need – pharmacies, grocery shops, restaurants, doctors, churches, and more.
Fulton promotional video: “Small Town Big Deal”
- National Churchill Museum
- Church of St. Mary the Virgin Aldermanbury
- Auto World Museum
- Crane’s Country Store
- Serenity Valley Wines – Offers beautiful lakeside seating, wine-making, bottling and labeling parties, and wine tastings. Open year round with open outdoor and covered seating as well as indoor seating. Special events held throughout the year including live music on Saturday evenings June – September. 60 acre property known for lush views and spectacular sunsets.
- Canterbury Hill Wines – Sits atop a bluff with a stunning view of the state Capitol and the rolling hills of Callaway County. Dine in the barrel room, enjoy a bottle from an 18th-century wine cellar or party in the Capital View Room. Beautiful outdoor patio seating also available. The hill is a perfect location for wedding, small meetings and gatherings. Don’t miss their Murder Mysteries, Comedy Shows, Dueling-Piano Nights and Live Music
- Loganberry Inn, one of Missouri’s Top 10 Inns.
- Fulton Farmer’s Market
- Shyrock’s Callaway Farms Corn Maze
- Terra Bella Farm
- Golf: Fulton Country Club, Meadow Lake Acres Country Club, Railwood Golf Club, Tanglewood Golf Club
- Missouri’s 220 mile Katy Trail – runs along the Missouri River in southern Callaway. A popular bicycle trail, the section from Portland to Tebbetts in one of only two sections that allows horses.
- Alpacas at Autumn Run
- Battlecreek Paintball and Escape Rooms
- Prairie Grove Shotgun Sports
- Equestrian Complex
- Little Dixie Lake Conservation Area
- Mark Twain National Forest
- Prairie Fork Conservation Area
- Prairie Garden Trust
- Stinson Creek Trail
- Tucker Prairie Conservation Area
- Whetstone Creek Conservation Area Apache Lane
Call Carly or Bob now at 760-607-3300, (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) to make your dream of owning a piece of nature a reality.
- WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why our properties are priced below market value, and the answer is really simple: we choose to sell to you at wholesale prices. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and discounted rates, and we strongly believe in passing this discount on to our buyers.
- DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.
We conduct thorough due diligence on our properties, and all of our transactions are closed by licensed and insured local Title Companies, and the titles are insurable by nationally recognized Title Insurance Companies. All properties are sold free of all liens with clear title.