7.75 ACRE PROPERTY – QUIET, PEACEFUL RETREAT.
This property is what dreams are made of. Located in a quiet and private community, this is one of the larger lots in the development. It’s located at the end of a quiet road, and is surrounded on all sides by mostly wooded lots. This pretty much guarantees that you’ll have almost no traffic, and your privacy will be undisturbed.
As a resident in the development, you’d have access to the 5 lakes in the development – fishing, swimming, kayaking, canoeing and boating are all right on your doorstep. The largest lake – Lake Lochaweeno – is 50 acres, and the second largest lake – Bass Lake – is 30 acres.
This lot is mostly wooded, and there are several places suitable for a home-site. Bring your mobile home, RV, camper, or even build a home on this beautiful property. Or, leave it as is, set up camp, and simply enjoy being surrounded by nature.
This property is in a quiet, rural-feeling subdivision, but is just 15-20 minutes from Fulton and Williamsburg – you’re secluded and away from it all, but also have easy access to basic + important amenities like groceries, restaurants, and shops. (More info on the area below). The greater area also boasts a ton of outdoor and recreational activities – hiking trails, hunting, float trips, fishing, wineries, bars, restaurants, and small-town charm is all at your fingertips.
Additionally, it’s just a 45 minute drive to Jefferson City, 50 minutes to Columbia, 90 minutes to St Louis, & 2.5 hrs from Kansas City… So if you’re using it as a weekend getaway, the commute is short enough that it doesn’t feel too far even for just a day-trip.
There is power and water at the lot-line, so utilities are easy to set up. Huge Bonus – this development has fiber internet, accessible through Callabyte.
Take a look at the detailed information below, and call Carly or Bob at 760-607-3300 if you have any questions.
$29,973 CASH PRICE… No Owner-Financing Offered
Call Bob or Carly at 760-607-3300, email: email@example.com
Detailed Lot Information:
- Kingdom of Callaway Estates: This property is comprised of 2 separate, adjacent lots: 194 & 195. Lot 194 is split by a section line, so this property actually has 3 APNs:
- 11-04.0-19.0-00-000-017.000, 12-06.0-24.0-00-000-009.000, & 12-06.0-24.0-00-000-086.000
- Lot size: Combined total of 7.75 acres
- Lot 194 is 4.45 acres
- Lot 195 is 3.3 acres
- Annual Taxes in 2019 (for both properties): $27 for lot 194; $19 for lot 195
- Annual HOA dues: $100/year/lot
- GPS coordinates of the corners of the lot (*approximate*): 38.8328, -91.7588; 38.8334, -91.7572; 38.8313, 91.7559; 38.8313, -91.7568; 38.8324, -91.7568; 38.8324, -91.7586
- GPS coordinates of the center point of the lot (*approximate*): 38.8324, -91.7573
- There is NO ZONING – However, the development does have CC+R Rules. Read them HERE.
- The CC+Rs are not restrictive, and relate mostly to safety, sanitation, and the privacy of land-owners in the development.
- Animals allowed within reason – refer to CC+Rs
- RVs, Campers, Mobile Homes, “Shouses”, tiny-houses, and single family homes (must be larger than 375 SF) all permitted.
- Property Access: Paved, HOA-maintained.
- Zip Code: 63388
- This property is NOT in a flood zone.
- Septic System Required. The development is not on public sewer.
- Water: Provided by Callaway County Water District #2, which has service on Cheyenne Lane. To set up service, they would require a $50 deposit, and then would charge $800 to put a meter in at the property line. It would then be the buyer’s responsibility to trench the line through the property to the house/hydrant/etc.
- Electricity: Provided by Callaway Electric Cooperative, which services the area. To set up service at this parcel, a negotiable deposit would be required. Then, service set-up charges would depend on what your plans are for the site. Because this will vary from buyer to buyer, we ask that if you have any questions about the cost/process of setting up electricity, you call and have the conversation directly with the service provider. They can be reached at 573-642-3326
- Callaway County Website and County FAQ
- Assessor Website – 573-642-0768
- Treasurer Website – 573-592-0744
- Recorder/Clerk Website – 573-642-0730
- GIS Website
Viewing Instructions: You can go view the property at your convenience. Owner does not need to accompany. There is a “FOR SALE” sign in the front of the lot, and the lot’s 4 corners are staked/clearly marked.
Driving Directions: The property address is 9549 Cheyenne Lane. Click HERE to open the property up in GoogleMaps.
You can click “DIRECTIONS” and enter your starting point, and GoogleMaps will provide step-by-step directions to the lot from wherever you are. You can also click “Send to my phone” if you’re viewing this on a computer.
There is no driveway, so you will have to park on the street. Please do not park your car in the neighbor’s driveway, or anywhere that would block them from getting in/out while you’re viewing the lot.
We recommend downloading or printing directions, just in case you lose cell service at any time.
PLEASE NOTE! To walk the property lines, we highly recommend an app called OnX Hunt, which uses your phone’s GPS system to show you property boundary lines, and allow you to walk them in real-time. They have a 7-day free trial, so you can download the app and use it for free. Just remember to cancel before the trial ends so you aren’t charged. Additionally – because cell phone reception can be spotty, please ensure that you DOWNLOAD the parcel map from OnXMaps before you go to KCE. If you have any questions about how to use OnX Hunt to walk the property lines, or download the directions, please call us before you go down to the property so we can walk you through it.
Call 760-607-3300, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Area:
Located between St. Louis and Kansas City, Callaway County is the perfect getaway for visitors interested in history, architecture, outdoor adventures and small town surprises.
The town of Fulton (12 minutes from this property), is #5 on the list of Most Beautiful, Charming Small Towns in Missouri! Fulton is located just 4 miles south of the interchange of Interstate 70 and US Highway 54. Its downtown Brick District features 57 buildings listed on the historic register. It’s home to elegant buildings, housing, independent shops and restaurants, and more. The Brick District is the heart of Fulton and hosts several community-based festivals throughout the year.
In Fulton and Williamsburg, you have easy access to all the amenities and conveniences you could need – pharmacies, grocery shops, restaurants, doctors, churches, and more.
Fulton promotional video: “Small Town Big Deal”
- National Churchill Museum
- Church of St. Mary the Virgin Aldermanbury
- Auto World Museum
- Crane’s Country Store
- Serenity Valley Wines – Offers beautiful lakeside seating, wine-making, bottling and labeling parties, and wine tastings. Open year round with open outdoor and covered seating as well as indoor seating. Special events held throughout the year including live music on Saturday evenings June – September. 60 acre property known for lush views and spectacular sunsets.
- Canterbury Hill Wines – Sits atop a bluff with a stunning view of the state Capitol and the rolling hills of Callaway County. Dine in the barrel room, enjoy a bottle from an 18th-century wine cellar or party in the Capital View Room. Beautiful outdoor patio seating also available. The hill is a perfect location for wedding, small meetings and gatherings. Don’t miss their Murder Mysteries, Comedy Shows, Dueling-Piano Nights and Live Music
- Loganberry Inn, one of Missouri’s Top 10 Inns.
- Fulton Farmer’s Market
- Shyrock’s Callaway Farms Corn Maze
- Terra Bella Farm
- Golf: Fulton Country Club, Meadow Lake Acres Country Club, Railwood Golf Club, Tanglewood Golf Club
- Missouri’s 220 mile Katy Trail – runs along the Missouri River in southern Callaway. A popular bicycle trail, the section from Portland to Tebbetts in one of only two sections that allows horses.
- Alpacas at Autumn Run
- Battlecreek Paintball and Escape Rooms
- Prairie Grove Shotgun Sports
- Equestrian Complex
- Little Dixie Lake Conservation Area
- Mark Twain National Forest
- Prairie Fork Conservation Area
- Prairie Garden Trust
- Stinson Creek Trail
- Tucker Prairie Conservation Area
- Whetstone Creek Conservation Area Apache Lane
Call Carly or Bob now at 760-607-3300, (email: email@example.com) to make your dream of owning a piece of nature a reality.
- WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why our properties are priced below market value, and the answer is really simple: we choose to sell to you at wholesale prices. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and discounted rates, and we strongly believe in passing this discount on to our buyers.
- DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.
We conduct thorough due diligence on our properties, and all of our transactions are closed by licensed and insured local Title Companies, and the titles are insurable by nationally recognized Title Insurance Companies. All properties are sold free of all liens with clear title.