YES, THIS ONE SOLD BUT DON’T GIVE UP! WE HAVE MORE GREAT DEALS HERE
3.8 Acres – Private, Quiet, Rural – Easy Access to Fredericktown
This quiet and private 3.8 acre parcel is located in Madison County, MO, just outside of Fredericktown.
This is an ideal home-site or recreational property for someone who’s looking for privacy and seclusion while maintaining quick and easy access to life’s important amenities.
It’s mostly wooded and quite flat, so there are multiple possible spots for a home-site.
There is NO ZONING in Madison County – so you can do what you want with your property. Build a house, ‘shouse’, tiny-home, cabin or mobile home; bring your RV, camper, or trailer up for weekends… or simply keep it as it is and enjoy being surrounded by nature.
This parcel has an undeniably private and rural feeling, however it’s just 4 minutes to 67, and it is located just 22 minutes from Fredericktown which has all of the basic and important amenities you could need – such as restaurants, shops, schools, doctors, banks, churches, hardware stores, farm supply stores, and even a Wal Mart. They even have a golf course and country club. 37 minutes away is the larger town, Farmington and St Louis is just 1.5 hours away – so you’ll have easy access to even more options for dining, activities, attractions and other amenities.
There’s paved road access/frontage along HH, and the other 3 sides of the parcel are surrounded by wooded properties which lends to the private, quiet and rural feel of the lot.
We’ve priced this parcel to provide our buyer with the best value possible – it’s the cheapest $/acre under 5 acres in the entire county.
We just did a MAJOR price reduction –
$18,173 –> $11,269!
Please Note: We do not offer owner-financing, however you’re welcome to get financing through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to work with them.
- Lot size: 3.8
- APN: 14-5.0-16-000-000-008.000
- Legal Descriptions: SEC: 16 TWP: 31 RNG: 06
- Annual Taxes in 2019: $47.47
- GPS coordinates of the corners of the lot (*approximate*): 37.365300, -90.398600; 37.365501, -90.400301; 37.365599, -90.400710; 37.365703, -90.400996; 37.366100, -90.401001; 37.366302, -90.399001
- GPS Coordinates for the center-point of the lot: 37.365800, -90.399700
- Parcel Dimensions: 382.81 ft x 498.43 ft x 121.69 ft x 93.80 ft x 145.76 ft x 584.19 ft
- Elevation: 790.7 feet
- Zoning: There is NO ZONING – do what you want with your land.
- Camping, RVs, Mobile homes, tiny-homes, shouses, single-family homes all allowed.
- Hunting allowed
- Farming allowed.
- Terrain Type: Flat/Gently rolling
- This property is located in MADISON COUNTY UNINCORPORATED AREAS.
- Property Access: Paved road access
- There is no HOA, CC+Rs, or annual community assessments.
- Zip Code: 63645
- This property is NOT in a flood zone.
- Septic System Required. The development is not on public sewer.
- Water: This parcel is NOT on public water, a well would be required.
- contact Fredericktown Utility Department – 5737832154
- Electricity: This property is serviced by Black River Electric Co-op (573-783-3381). There is electricity at the lot line. – double check
- Fredericktown Utility Department – 5737832154
M & G Propane Gas Co – 5737836766
Torrez Sanitation LLC – 5737837809
- Madison County Website
- Assessor Website – 573-783-3325
- Treasurer Website
- Recorder/Clerk Website – 573-783-3410
- Zoning Department Website
- County GIS Website
Viewing Instructions: You can go view the property at your convenience. Owner does not need to accompany. However, please call to tell us you’re heading out so we can ensure we have our phone on in case you need directions or help with any questions.
Driving Directions: Because this is a vacant lot, there is no physical address. You’ll be navigating there using GPS coordinates. Enter the GPS coordinates (listed above) into Google Maps or click HERE to open the location directly in GoogleMaps. If for some reason the GPS coordinates are not working for you, you can use the neighbor’s address to navigate to the house – 2294 Madison 416, which is at the intersection of HH and Madison 416. However, if you do so, please ensure you’re respectful of their property and do not trespass or park in their driveway.
The property does not have a driveway cleared, so you will have to park on the street.
PLEASE NOTE! To walk the property lines, we highly recommend an app called OnX Hunt, which uses your phone’s GPS system to show you property boundary lines, and allow you to walk them in real-time. They have a 7-day free trial, so you can download the app and use it for free. Just remember to cancel before the trial ends so you aren’t charged. Additionally – because cell phone reception can be spotty, please ensure that you DOWNLOAD the parcel map from OnXMaps before you go. If you have any questions about how to use OnX Hunt to walk the property lines, or download the directions, please call us before you go down to the property so we can walk you through it.
About the Area:
Madison County features a perfect blend of rolling farmland and heavily forested hills with many creeks, rivers and lakes. Nestled amongst this natural beauty are the historic towns of Fredericktown, Farmington, and Marquand, each offering a unique experience to adventurers in Madison County, Missouri. Although referred to as the foothills of the Ozark Mountains, the region is actually a high and deeply dissected plateau. Geologically, the area is a broad dome around the Saint Francois Mountains. The Ozark Highlands area, covering nearly 47,000 square miles (122,000 km2), is by far the most extensive mountainous region between the Appalachians and the Rocky Mountains. Together the Ozarks and Ouachita Mountains form an area known as the U.S. Interior Highlands and are sometimes referred to collectively. For example, the ecoregion called Ozark Mountain Forests includes the Ouachita Mountains, although the Arkansas River valley and the Ouachitas, both south of the Boston Mountains, are not usually considered part of the Ozarks.
- Shawnee National Forest
- Castor River Shut-Ins
- Millstream Gardens Conservation Area River
- Rockpile Mountain Wilderness
- The Missouri Whitewater Races
- The Azalea Festival
- PRA Rodeo.
- A reenactment of the Battle of Fredericktown is now held every other year during September
- Fredericktown Country Club
- Marble Creek and Silver Mine
- Mark Twain National Forest
- Greer Spring
- Eleven Point National Scenic River.
- Silver Mines and Markham Spring Recreation Areas,
- Songbird Trail at Watercress Spring,
- Turner Mill
- St Joe State Park
- Falling Spring
- Glade Top Trail National Scenic Byway
- Berryman, Crane Lake, Ridge Runner National Recreation Trails
- the Ozark Trails
- Tiemann Shut-ins
- Mill Stream Garden
- Cobalt Mine
- Taum Sauk Mountain
- Johnson Shut-ins
- Elephant Rock
- City Lake
- Trail of Tears Historic Sites
- Museum of Natural History (Marble Hill)
Call Carly or Bob now at 760-607-3300, (email: email@example.com) to make your dream of owning a piece of nature a reality.
- WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why our properties are priced below market value, and the answer is really simple: we choose to sell at wholesale prices. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and discounted rates, and we strongly believe in passing this discount on to our buyers.
- DUE DILIGENCE DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.
We conduct thorough due diligence on our properties, and all of our transactions are closed by licensed and insured local Title Companies, and the titles are insurable by nationally recognized Title Insurance Companies. All properties are sold free of all liens with clear title.