Cheap Land in Mississippi near Biloxi
If you want quick access to the warm, sandy beaches and high rollin’ excitement of Biloxi but prefer to live in the peace and quiet of the country, you found the perfect spot. The flat clearing on the west side of the parcel awaits your new home and with only government-owned forest land as your neighbor to the west, you’ll be able to enjoy your privacy for decades to come!
- No Restrictions
- Paved Road Frontage
- Power Available
- Seasonal Stream
- Priced about 14% below market
- Only 30 mins to Biloxi
- Flat & Buildable
- No Floodplain
- Borders Government Forest
PROPERTY: This 9.3 acre lot is mostly wooded with a cleared pad site on the slightly elevated west end of the lot, and it features about 314 feet of direct frontage on Ramsey Road, a paved public road. A seasonal stream sidewinds through a wetlands section on east end of the lot, providing a fertile habitat for deer and other wildlife. The wetland areas only cover a small part of the lot and there are no floodplain encroachments anywhere. There are no structures on site but power does run along the road frontage so the whole package is ready for your development. It’s ready for anything, in fact, because there are no restrictions here! The lot is generally flat and very buildable, and with a federal forest sharing your west boundary line, you can expect an abundance of peace and quiet. When you’re ready for a little adventure, the Bethel OHV, motorcycle, and bicycle trails are only a few minutes down the street, or play a round of golf at Fallen Oak Golf Club. The nearest grocery store is a Dollar General about 15 minutes away but if you have something much more exciting in mind, drive just a little further to Biloxi, a fun-and-sun mecca on Mississippi’s Gulf Coast. With beaches, casinos, water attractions, nightclubs, and 5-star shopping and dining for miles along the shorelines, you may never want to leave. Fortunately, when you do leave, you only have a half hour drive home.
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. We’ve posted a lot of info below – including critical instructions for visiting the property – so please keep reading!
Best Deal in the Market – Check Zillow or Realtor and You’ll Agree!
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then MapRight Layers.
- SIZE: 9.3 acres
- ADDRESS: 25205 Ramsey Rd, Saucier MS 39574 (street # estimated, use GPS coordinates for navigation)
- GPS COORDINATES (center of lot): 30.652877, -88.918158
- APN: 1301-31-011.007
- ABRIDGED LEGAL DESCRIPTION*: 9.3 AC BEG 1910.8 FT N OF SW COR OF E1/2 OF SE1/4 OF SEC 31-4-9 N 313.7 FT E 1296.6 FT TO RAMSEY RD S 2 DG W 314 FT W 1282.3 FT TO POB PART OF SE1/4 OF SE1/4 OF SEC 31-4-9
- PLAT MAP/SURVEY: none (get boundary/KML file for main parcel here – opens in Google Earth)
- TITLE: clean General Warranty deed – no back taxes, no liens
- MINERAL RIGHTS: transferred with property
- DIMENSIONS (approximate): starting at NW corner, 1297′ east x 314′ south (along road) x 1282′ west x 314′ north to POB
- FLOODPLAIN: none!
- WETLAND AREA: potentially covers approx 2.8 acres of property (does not effect the clearing)
- ELEVATION: 131 feet
- TERRAIN: generally flat
- CONDITION: undeveloped, wooded, clearing and graded drive in western half
- ACCESS: about 314 feet of direct frontage on Ramsey Road, a paved public road
- POWER: available thru Singing River Electric Co-Op (601) 947-4211
- WATER: well would be necessary
- WASTEWATER: none (septic system would need to be installed)
- The built-in savings you receive on all Acretown properties frees up extra money to install a variety of conventional and more modern, non-conventional septic systems, like mound systems, pressurized dosing, plastic chamber leach fields, aerobic treatment, etc. (which have become popular solutions to non-satisfactory perc tests).
- CELL COVERAGE: 5G thru T-Mobile, 4G with Verizon and AT&T (according to Signal Checker here)
- TAXES: $823.57 in 2021
- RESTRICTIONS/ZONING: no zoning, NO RESTRICTIONS – do what you want with your land!
- Homes and accompanying outbuildings such as garages, workshops, barns permitted
- No size/height restriction on homes/structures on the lot
- No setback requirements
- No time limit to build – leave the lot as-is for as long as you want or need.
- RVs, Campers, Mobile Homes, Cabins, “Shouses”, tiny-houses all permitted.
- Animals, livestock, etc. permitted.
- No HOA or CC+R’s
- Or, simply leave it as-is and enjoy being surrounded by nature!
- Homes and accompanying outbuildings such as garages, workshops, barns permitted
- HOA: none
- NEAREST CITIES: Saucier (20 mins) < Biloxi (30 mins)
- NEAREST AIRPORTS: Gulfport-Biloxi International (37 mins)
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT:
* FULL LEGAL DESCRIPTION: A parcel of land situated in the Northeast 1/4 of the Southeast 1/4 of Section 31, Township 4 South, Range 9 West, First Judicial District of Harrison County, Mississippi, and Being More particularly described as follows: Commencing at a concrete monument found at the Southwest corner of the East 1/2 of the Southeast 1/4 of said Section 31; thence along the West line of said East 1/2 of the Southeast 1/4 of said Section 31, N 00⁰ 05’ 51”W 1910.75’ to an iron rod set at the Point of Beginning; thence further along said West Line N 00⁰ 05’ 51”W 313.67’ to an iron rod set; thence East 1296.62’ to an iron rod set on the West margin of Ramsey Road; thence along said West margin to an iron rod set being S 02⁰30’46”W 313.97’; thence West 1282.32’ to the Point of Beginning, containing 9.295 acres.
coming soon . . .
You can go view the property at your convenience – owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS Coordinates 30.652877, -88.918158.
WALKING THE PROPERTY LINES w/YOUR PHONE: We highly recommend downloading Google Earth to your phone if you don’t already have it. Then . . .
- Download the property boundary file (called a KML or KMZ file) here. You may be prompted to click “download” one more time, so do that . . . OR you may be prompted to immediately open the file with Google Earth and, in that case, do that and ignore the remaining steps. Otherwise . . .
- Open Google Earth
- Go to the main menu (the three horizonatal lines at the top left of the screen), then Projects > Open > Import KML file > select the KML file you just downloaded (it should show up on that screen).
Now you should be able to see the property lines on the map, and the green dot represents where you’re currently standing. This is a very important tool to learn BEFORE you head out there. Please call us if you have any questions about it.
When you’re ready for a little adventure, the Bethel OHV, motorcycle, and bicycle trails are only a few minutes down the street, or play a round of golf at Fallen Oak Golf Club. The nearest grocery store is a Dollar General about 15 minutes away but if you have something much more exciting in mind, drive just a little further to Biloxi, a fun-and-sun mecca on Mississippi’s Gulf Coast. With beaches, casinos, water attractions, nightclubs, and 5-star shopping and dining for miles along the shorelines, you may never want to leave. Fortunately, when you do leave, you only have a half hour drive home.
NEAREST GROCERY STORE: Dollar General (16 mins)
- RETAIL – Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Buzz’s Surplus, R&D Pharmacy, Beer Store LLC
- RESTAURANTS – Subway, Roadhouse Bar & Grill,
- RECREATIONAL – Biloxi River, Tuxachanie Hiking Trail, Biloxi River Paintball, Saucier Park
- RETAIL – Walmart, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Ross, Target, Academy, Marshalls, Best Buy, Winn Dixie, many others
- RESTAURANTS – Zaxby’s, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Whataburger, Chick-fil-A, Outback, McDonald’s, Dairy Queen, McElroy’s Harbor House, White Pillars, The Chimneys, Long Beach Market & Delit, Waffle House, Papa John’s Pizza, Dunkin Donuts, Marco’s Pizza, Pizza Hut, Burger King, Popeye’s, many others
- MEDICAL SERVICES? Yes, Keesler Med Center, family doctors, specialists, dentists, vets
- RECREATIONAL – many beaches, many casinos (IP, Boomtown, Palace, Scarlet Pearl, Treasure Bay, Golden Nugget, Harrah’s, Hard Rock), Ohr-O’Keefe Museum of Art, Ground Zero Blues Club, Ship Island excursions, Maritime & Seafood Industry Museum, Mississippi Aquarium, many others
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email at email@example.com if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
OWNER FINANCING: We do not offer owner-financing but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to coordinate with them.
OUTSIDE FINANCING: Your best deal for financing will come from a local bank or credit union and we can help you find a great deal. Land loans typically require about 15-25% down.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why we price our properties at below market value, and the answer is really simple: because we can, and that’s our core business model. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and deeply liquidated rates, and by passing this discount on to our buyers, we can sell land quickly . . . and more of it! In fact, our average property only lasts 2-3 weeks on the market (vs. industry average of about 6 months).
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.