YES, THIS ONE SOLD BUT DON’T GIVE UP! WE HAVE MORE GREAT DEALS HERE
Cheap Land in North Carolina near Greensboro
This exclusive, buildable hilltop lot offers refreshing country living while nestled just 20 minutes away from downtown Greensboro.
- Cleared Hilltop Build Site
- Graded & Cleared Driveway
- End of Cul-de-Sac for Peace & Privacy
- Overlooks Meadow & Neighborhood
- Priced about 28% Below Market
- Very Buildable: No Floodplain or Wetlands
- Award-winning School District
- Perfect Mix of Country Living with City Proximity
PROPERTY: Welcome to your own private oasis! This 2.6 acre vacant, moderately wooded hilltop lot at Jessup Ridge is the perfect place to build your dream home and escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Located at the end of a paved cul-de-sac in an exclusive neighborhood, you’ll enjoy peace and privacy that can’t be found anywhere else. The cleared build site atop the hill, at the end of the graded driveway, overlooks a creek meadow to the west for stunning views all day long. Your build potential is assured given no floodplain or wetland encroachment issues and an available survey. Parents will appreciate that the Northern Guilford County school district is one of the best public school systems in the state, and recently won a College Success Award from GreatSchools.org. Enjoy all of the freedom and fresh air of living in the country while still being only 20 minutes away from downtown Greensboro. This mid-sized city in the sunset shadow of the Blue Ridge mountains offers over 800 acres of parks, a large university, two major lakes, and world-class shopping and dining. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity at a discounted Acretown price – call or make your deposit today!
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. We’ve posted a lot of info below – including critical instructions for visiting the property – so please keep reading!
Best Deal in the Market – Check Zillow or Realtor and You’ll Agree!
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then Overlays.
- SIZE: 2.6 acres
- ADDRESS (street # estimated – use GPS for navigation): 8000 Rogers Ct, Greensboro NC 27455
- GPS COORDINATES: 36.225473, -79.801577
- APN: 0139029
- ABRIDGED LEGAL DESCRIPTION: 2.60 AC 56 PH2S2 PB175-84 JESSUP RIDG PL175-84
- FULL LEGAL DESCRIPTION: download here
- PLAT MAP/SURVEY: download here (get boundary/KML file here – opens in Google Earth)
- TITLE: General Warranty deed (clean – no back taxes, no liens)
- MINERAL RIGHTS: not transferred with property
- DIMENSIONS (approximate): starting at NW corner, 530′ east (including curve along cul-de-sac) x 393′ south x 117′ west x 517′ north to POB
- FLOODPLAIN: none, no wetlands
- ELEVATION: 818 feet
- TERRAIN: moderate hill (top of hill is cleared, relatively flat, and a great build site)
- CONDITION: undeveloped, moderately wooded, partial clearing
- ACCESS: graded driveway off 117 feet of direct frontage on Rogers Court (end of cul-de-sac), a paved public road
- POWER: available
- WATER: well would need to be installed
- WASTEWATER: none (septic system would need to be installed and a permit has been issued)
- download septic approval/survey here
- The built-in savings you receive on all Acretown properties frees up extra money to install a variety of conventional and more modern, non-conventional septic systems, like mound systems, pressurized dosing, plastic chamber leach fields, aerobic treatment, etc. (which have become popular solutions to non-satisfactory perc tests).
- TAXES: $778.69 in 2021
- HOA: Jessup Ridge, info@LiveatJessupRidge.com
- HOA FEES: $79 per month
- RESTRICTIONS: download full CC+R’s here (summarized below)
- singe family homes only
- 2500 sf min
- attached 2-car garage
- setbacks: 30′ from front, 10′ from side and rear
- no mobile homes
- household pets as only animals
- singe family homes only
- SCHOOL DISTRICTS: Northern Guilford (Elementary) – Northern Guilford (Middle School) – Northern Guilford (High School)
- NEAREST CITY: Greensboro
- NEAREST AIRPORTS: Greensboro Piedmont Triad International (22 mins)
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT:
You can go view the property at your convenience – owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS coordinates 36.225473, -79.801577.
WALKING THE PROPERTY LINES w/YOUR PHONE: We highly recommend downloading Google Earth to your phone if you don’t already have it. Then . . .
- Download the property boundary file (called a KML or KMZ file) here. You may be prompted to click “download” one more time, so do that . . . OR you may be prompted to immediately open the file with Google Earth and, in that case, do that and ignore the remaining steps. Otherwise . . .
- Open Google Earth
- Go to the main menu (the three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen), then Projects > Open > Import KML file > select the KML file you just downloaded (it should show up on that screen).
Now you should be able to see the property lines on the map, and the green dot represents where you’re currently standing. This is a very important tool to learn BEFORE you head out there. Please call us if you have any questions about it.
Greensboro, North Carolina is a vibrant city with plenty of exciting things to do and explore . . . and it’s all only about 20 minutes away! For the outdoor enthusiast, Greensboro has over 800 acres of parks, including LeBauer Park which features a dog park, water features and an interactive play area for children. For natural recreational options, hikers, water enthusiasts and fishermen love to turn to Lake Brandt and Lake Townsend. The city also has several museums that feature art exhibitions and science (like the Greensboro Science Center) and educational programs. This is a great college town too, hosting University of North Carolina-Greensboro, which has sent many basketball teams to the NCAA Tournament.
In addition to all this, Greensboro has a lively music scene featuring both local and international acts performing at venues like Zack’s Tavern or the giant Greensboro Coliseum Complex. There’s also a wide variety of cuisines available in Greensboro from fine dining restaurants like 1618 Seafood Grille to casual eateries like Fincastles Southern Kitchen & Barbeque. Finally don’t forget about all the family-friendly activities available throughout the city such as roller skating rinks, mini golf courses and go-kart tracks! No matter what type of experience you’re seeking in Greensboro there’s sure to be something fun for everyone.
OWNER FINANCING: We do not offer owner-financing but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to coordinate with them.
OUTSIDE FINANCING: Your best deal for financing will come from a local bank or credit union and we can help you find a great deal. Land loans typically require about 15-25% down.
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why we price our properties at below market value, and the answer is really simple: because we can, and that’s our core business model. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and deeply liquidated rates, and by passing this discount on to our buyers, we can sell land quickly . . . and more of it! In fact, our average property only lasts 2-3 weeks on the market (vs. industry average of about 6 months).
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.