YES, THIS ONE SOLD BUT DON’T GIVE UP! WE HAVE MORE GREAT DEALS HERE
Cheap Land in Kentucky near Williamstown
Enjoy the freedom and wildlife of this 5.56 acre tract just 10 southeast of Williamstown, and take advantage of the utilities along the Cordova Road frontage.
- No Deed Restrictions
- Power & Water
- Extensive Road Frontage
- Buildable Ridge
- Wooded Valley Great for Hunting
- Priced about 29% Below Market
PROPERTY: Step into serenity with this peaceful 5.56 acre property! Located in a stunning natural setting, this mostly wooded but partially cleared land offers the perfect spot for a dream home surrounded by wildlife and nature. Build your home and enjoy an elevated view of the surrounding area from the ridgetop near the road, and use the valley in back to explore and hunt. In fact, with no floodplain or deed restrictions, you can build whatever kind of home your heart desires! Power and water run along its 575 feet of Cordova Road frontage, making it easy to access all modern conveniences while still enjoying all that rural living has to offer. Just 10 minutes to the northwest lies the city of Williamstown, hosting several grocery stores, local restaurants, fast food chains and medical clinics, while the nearest Walmart is in Dry Ridge, 9 minutes further north. But if you’re looking for the full range of big retailers and big city action, Lexington is just under an hour to the south, or the “Queen City” of Cincinnati, about the same distance away to the north. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity at an unbeatable Acretown price – come see everything that awaits you here today!
The best and most updated source of information on this property will always be at https://www.acretown.com/grantky
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. We’ve posted a lot of info below – including critical instructions for visiting the property – so please keep reading!
Best Deal in the Market – Check Zillow or Realtor and You’ll Agree!
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then Overlays.
- ADDRESS (street # estimated – use GPS for navigation): 8503 Cordova Rd, Corinth KY 41010
- SIZE: 5.56 acres
- GPS COORDINATES: 38.512808, -84.501262
- APN: 079-00-00-050.00
- ABRIDGED LEGAL DESCRIPTION: 5.56 acres vacant
- FULL LEGAL DESCRIPTION: download here
- PLAT MAP/SURVEY: none (get boundary/KML file here – opens in Google Earth)
- TITLE: General Warranty deed (clean – no back taxes, no liens)
- MINERAL RIGHTS: any mineral rights we own will convey to buyer (we have no knowledge of severance of mineral rights by a previous owner)
- DIMENSIONS (approximate): starting at NE corner, 575′ south (along Cordova Rd) x 57′ south (along Stringtown Rd) x 184′ west x 253′ NW x 199′ NE x 432′ NW x 577′ east to POB
- FLOODPLAIN: none, no wetlands
- ELEVATION: 914 feet
- TERRAIN: rolling
- CONDITION: undeveloped, partially cleared, mostly wooded
- ACCESS: 575 feet of direct frontage on Cordova Rd, a paved public road + 57 feet of direct frontage on Stringtown Rd, a gravel public road
- POWER: available along Cordova Rd
- WATER: available along Cordova Rd
- WASTEWATER: none (septic system would need to be installed, neighbors have septic tanks)
- The built-in savings you receive on all Acretown properties frees up extra money to install a variety of conventional and more modern, non-conventional septic systems, like mound systems, pressurized dosing, plastic chamber leach fields, aerobic treatment, etc. (which have become popular solutions to non-satisfactory perc tests).
- TAXES: $178.32 in 2022
- DEED RESTRICTIONS/HOA: none
- ZONING: AG-1 (Agriculture)
- mobile homes OK
- farming activities OK
- SCHOOL DISTRICTS: Mason-Corinth (Elementary) – Grant County (Middle School) – Grant County (High School)
- NEAREST CITIES: Corinth < Williamstown/Dry Ridge < Lexington
- NEAREST AIRPORTS: Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International (48 mins), Lexington Blue Grass (51 mins)
- COUNTY INFO:
You can go view the property at your convenience – owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can (1) confirm its availability (our land does sell fast), and (2) ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS coordinates 38.512808, -84.501262.
WALKING THE PROPERTY LINES w/YOUR PHONE: We highly recommend downloading Google Earth to your phone if you don’t already have it. Then . . .
- Download the property boundary file (called a KML or KMZ file) here. You may be prompted to click “download” one more time, so do that . . . OR you may be prompted to immediately open the file with Google Earth and, in that case, do that and ignore the remaining steps. Otherwise . . .
- Open Google Earth
- Go to the main menu (the three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen), then Projects > Open > Import KML file > select the KML file you just downloaded (it should show up on that screen).
Now you should be able to see the property lines on the map, and the green dot represents where you’re currently standing. This is a very important tool to learn BEFORE you head out there. Please call us if you have any questions about it.
Recreational activities abound, with Ark Encounter theme park just 17 minutes to the northwest, featuring a full-size replica of Noah’s Ark, and home to Ararat Ridge Zoo, or head 15 minutes ahead toward scenic Williamstown Lake, a 330 acre reservoir offering boating, swimming and fishing opportunities. Equine enthusiasts can enjoy Kentucky Horse Park, an equine theme park and competition facility, 37 minutes to the south. 10 minutes to the northwest lies the city of Williamstown, hosting several grocery stores, local restaurants, fast food chains and medical clinics, while the nearest Walmart is in Dry Ridge, 9 minutes ahead. But if you’re looking for the full range of big retailers and big city action, Lexington is just under an hour to the south, or the “Queen City” of Cincinnati, about the same distance away to the north.
NEARBY – Ark Encounter (17 minutes), Ararat Ridge Zoo (18 minutes), Williamstown Marina (22 minutes), Kentucky Horse Park (38 minutes), Big Bone Lick State Historic Site (41 minutes), Blue Licks Battlefield State Resort Park (55 minutes), Kincaid Lake State Park (38 minutes), Cove Spring Park (57 minutes), Eagle Creek Country Club (30 minutes), Robinson Dam Boat Ramp (18 minutes).
- RETAIL – Edmondson’s Grocery, Ruler Foods, Dollar General, HOP Shop Marathon, Tractor Supply Co., Food Mart, and many more.
- RESTAURANTS – El Jalisco Mexican Restaurant, Emzara’s Kitchen, Belle’s Smokin’ BBQ, Hansie Flip, Subway, and more.
- MEDICAL SERVICES? Yes, Williamstown Primary Care – St. Elizabeth Physicians, St. Elizabeth Grant Hospital, Grant County Drugs Williamstown.
- RECREATIONAL – Ark Encounter, Ararat Ridge Zoo, Webb Park, Williamstown Marina, William Arnold Log House.
- RETAIL – Walmart, Dollar Tree, Towne Center, Harbor Freight Tools, and more.
- RESTAURANTS – Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Kellie’s Homestead Restaurant, Waffle House, Skyline Chili, McDonald’s, Wendy’s, and many more.
- MEDICAL SERVICES? Yes, Dry Ridge Primary Care – St. Elizabeth Physicians, Grant County Wellness Center.
- RECREATIONAL – Camper Village RV Park, Piddle Park, Boltz Lake Pier, Lemons Landing, Eagle Creek Country Club, and more.
OWNER FINANCING: We do not offer owner-financing but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to coordinate with them.
OUTSIDE FINANCING: Your best deal for financing will come from a local bank or credit union and we can help you find a great deal. Land loans typically require about 15-25% down.
Rural 1st is America’s leading land lender for rural properties and they require as little as 15% down on a 10 or 15-year fixed land loan, with no PMI, and they prefer a credit score of 720 or better. Please contact Michael Wirth by phone or email at (502) 553-8152 or email@example.com. They do serve Kentucky.
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why we price our properties at below market value, and the answer is really simple: because we can, and that’s our core business model. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and deeply liquidated rates, and by passing this discount on to our buyers, we can sell land quickly . . . and more of it! In fact, our average property only lasts 2-3 weeks on the market (vs. industry average of about 6 months).
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.