YES, THIS ONE SOLD BUT DON’T GIVE UP! WE HAVE MORE GREAT DEALS HERE
If you’re looking for a property that’s close to big cities and has easy access to amenities and modern conveniences, but you want to be removed from the hustle-and-bustle of the city and surrounded by nature, this is the lot for you.
This 5.01 acre parcel is located in Young County, TX and is just 15 minutes from Graham TX, just over an hour to Wichita Falls, TX, 90 mins to Fort Worth, 2 hours to Dallas, TX, and 3 hours to Oklahoma City – OKC.
We have just done a MASSIVE price reduction –
$69,477 –> $59,473 — We want to sell FAST!
It’s located on a quiet, dead end road, and is surrounded by mostly undeveloped parcels – lending to the feeling of tranquility and privacy that you’d hope for. The lot is flat, with several suitable spots for a home-site if you want to build on it.
There is paved road access almost all the way to this property, with frontage along Blackhawk Road, which is a well-maintained dirt road.
Nestled within the pristine North Texas Hill Country, the town of Graham, has a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere makes it the perfect escape from life’s hustle and bustle. The mild climate and beautiful scenery provides the ideal setting to reconnect with nature, explore historic sites, or just sit back and lose track of time. There are many unique restaurants, stores, cultural attractions and antique shops around the historic downtown square, which is proclaimed to be the largest downtown square in America.
Graham offers an authentic Texas experience complete with real cowboys and small town charm, and offers the perfect setting for all kinds of outdoor recreation…
- Fishing – Located only a few miles north of Graham, Lake Graham and Lake Eddleman present the perfect setting for water recreation and fishing. There are two public boat ramps on Lake Graham and one on Lake Eddleman. Camping sites and picnic areas are located along the shoreline of Lake Eddleman. Predominant fish species include Largemouth Bass, White Crappie, Hybrid Striped Bass, White Bass, and Channel Catfish.
- Hunting – Graham is proud to host hunters throughout the year. Fall brings dove, quail, and deer season. Spring offers wild turkey hunting. Feral hogs and predator hunting are available year-round. The rugged terrain surrounding Graham is a patchwork of dense woods, cultivated fields and creeks that provide habitat for a prosperous wildlife population.
Possum Kingdom State Park and Lake (more here) are just over an hour away, and has over 300 miles of shoreline and many scenic coves. You can swim, boat, fish (largemouth, striped and white bass; channel and blue catfish; and white crappie), ski, scuba dive and snorkel. You can also camp, picnic, hike, bike, study nature and geocache. (Check out their interactive trails map). The park has a boat launch, fishing pier, and fish cleaning station. You do not need a fishing license to fish from shore in a state park.
For accommodations – you can stay overnight in one of their air-conditioned cabins. If you’re a camper, choose one of their water and electricity sites, water-only sites, or primitive walk-in sites.
Possum Kingdom State Park Store and Marina rents canoes, boat slips, wakeboards, kneeboards, water skis and tubes. They also sell some grocery, camping and fishing supplies. Call (940) 549-5612 for more information.
Just over an hour away is the City of Wichita Falls, which is nestled in the North East corner of North Texas. It’s home to commerce and industry with worldwide interests, several institutions of higher learning, a strong international presence through Sheppard Air Force Base.
- You are welcome to go and view the lot anytime that works for you. Seller does not need to accompany. Please make sure you call or text to let us know that you’re going to be heading out to see it though, so we can make sure we have our phone on us in case you have any questions. We’d appreciate at least a couple hours notice. Thanks in advance!
- There’s a small clearing in the front of the lot, so you can park there or on the road.
- Because this is vacant land, there is no physical address, and you’ll be navigating there using GPS coordinates.
- Cell phone reception can be iffy in this area. We highly recommend that you either download or print your directions in case you lose service.
- Click HERE to open this property on Google Maps
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and GoogleMaps will provide you with step-by-step directions from wherever you’d like.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for any reason the link above does not work, you can navigate to the property using the neighbor (to the West) address:1684 BLACKHAWK RD, GRAHAM, TX 76450. However if you do so, please make sure to respect the neighbor’s privacy and do not drive down/park in/obstruct his driveway
IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE: To walk the property lines, we highly recommend an app called OnX Hunt, which uses your phone’s GPS system to show you property boundary lines, and allow you to walk them in real-time. Because this is vacant land and there are no physical markers like homes, gates, driveways etc, it will be challenging to know where the property lines are without using the app. Onx Maps has a 7-day free trial, so you can download the app and use it for free. Just remember to cancel before the trial ends so you aren’t charged. If you have any questions about how to use OnX Hunt to walk the property lines, please call us before you go down to the property so we can walk you through it. This is a remote property – you will have a very difficult time without downloading maps and aerial images to your phone before leaving, GPS device is highly recommended.
Call Bob or Carly anytime to speak about this property at 760-607-3300.
Please Note – We do not offer owner financing, however we’re happy to work with your bank/lender if you get a loan elsewhere.
Do Your Own Due Diligence: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP?
We are often asked why our properties are priced below market value, and the answer is really simple: we choose to sell to you at wholesale prices. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and discounted rates, and we strongly believe in passing this discount on to our buyers. All properties are sold free of all liens with clear title.
It is our hope that by providing excellent service to our buyers along with our unbeatable prices, our clients and buyers will spread the word, refer other buyers to us, and want to do business with us again in the future!