YES, THIS ONE SOLD BUT DON’T GIVE UP! WE HAVE MORE GREAT DEALS HERE
This spacious and private property has the best of both worlds – privacy and seclusion, as well as PAVED road frontage on HWY EE, with quick access to Farmington (10.8 miles) and Ste Genevieve, as well as both the 67 and the 55.
This lot is ideal for a home-site, or as weekend recreational or hunting property.
This lot is surrounded by mostly wooded properties to the east and south, which lends to its secluded, rural, and private feeling.
There is a 300 ft x 100 ft pond at the back of the lot, which is shared with two neighboring parcels. Perfect for anyone who loves nature and peace.
The surrounding area is well-maintained. There’s was no trash or junk cars anywhere to be found….folks in the area are proud of what they own.
This lot is currently wooded, and is gently rolling with several flat areas – therefore ideally suited for building and privacy. As for utilities – electricity and telephone are on the property line.
CLICK HERE to watch an aerial drone video of the parcel and surrounding area.
Continue scrolling down to see videos with additional information about the area.
VALUE: This property is the lowest priced 10 acres on the market in the entire county!
- Address: 13126 State Highway EE, Ste Genevieve MO 63670 (see below for viewing instructions)
- Lot size: 10.58 Acres (See Assessor Provided Map)
- APN: The Assessor Parcel Number is 00866.001
- Legal Descriptions: PT N1/2 NE1/4
- Annual Taxes in 2019: $230.23
- There is no HOA or CC+Rs –NO Restrictions – Do what you want with your property.
- GPS coordinates of the corners of the lot (*approximate*): 37.892176, -90.330308, 37.892204, -90.334976, 37.893109, -90.334988, 37.893118, -90.330308
- Parcel Dimensions: 1,345.44 ft x 353.28 ft approx
- Zoning: There is NO ZONING – Shouse, Campers, Mobile homes, RVs, all allowed.
- Elevation: 981 ft
- Property Access: Paved
- Zip Code: 63670
- This property is NOT in a flood zone.
- Electric: Citizens Electric is the service provider. They service the neighbor’s lot and there’s a pole on EE. Their contact # is 877-876-3511.
- Water: This property is not on public water. Well required.
- Septic System Required.
- Located in the Farmington RVII public school district. There are also private/parochial schools in the area.
- County Contact Information
- Assessor Website – 573-883-2333
- Treasurer Website
- Recorder/Clerk Website – 573-883-5589, option #2
- Zoning Department Website
- GIS Website
- Planning Department – (573) 883-5400
- Tax Office – (573) 883-5492, option 5
Hickory Canyons Natural Area – 6 min (3.9 miles)
Farmington Water Park & Splash Pad – 17 min (11.8 miles)
Pickle Springs Natural Area – 19 min (12.1 miles)
Hawn State Park – 22 min (13.4 miles)
The Barn at Lone Eagle Landing – 26 min (19.0 miles)
St. Joe State Park – 24 min (15.1 miles)
Hurryville Driving Range & Par – 18 min (12.9 miles)
Farmington Soccer Fields – 21 min (13.5 miles)
Engler Ball Park – 21 min (13.3 miles)
Farmington Creative Arts Centre (FCAC) – 19 min (13.3 miles)
You can go view the property at your convenience. Seller does not need to accompany. However, please call to let us know you’ll be heading there with at least a few hours notice, so we can ensure we’re available to help with directions or any other questions when you are viewing the lot.
You can navigate directly to the lot by opening the link above, clicking “Directions”, and entering your starting destination. You are free to park on the street, as there is no driveway on the property.
Note: There is a fence that runs through the property; this is NOT the property line, and the lot extends further back beyond this fence, all the way to the pond.
To walk the property lines, we highly recommend an app called OnX Hunt, which uses your phone’s GPS system to show you property boundary lines, and allow you to walk them in real-time. They have a 7-day free trial, so you can download the app and use it for free. Just remember to cancel before the trial ends so you aren’t charged. If you have any questions about how to use OnX Hunt to walk the property lines, please call us before you go down to the property so we can walk you through it.
Call Bob or Carly at 760-607-3300 anytime to discuss this listing.
- WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why our properties are priced below market value, and the answer is really simple: we choose to sell to you at wholesale prices. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and discounted rates, and we strongly believe in passing this discount on to our buyers.
- DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.
We conduct thorough due diligence on our properties, and all of our transactions are closed by licensed and insured local Title Companies, and the titles are insurable by nationally recognized Title Insurance Companies. All properties are sold free of all liens with clear title.
CHECK OUT THE DRONE VIDEO HERE: