Cheap Land in Washington near Sequim Bay
Just 3 minutes from Sequim Bay State Park, this 4.16 acre residential lot in Sequim Bay Estates is just a stone’s throw from the bay and about 25 minutes to Olympic National Park.
- Just 3 mins from Sequim Bay!
- Lowest Priced 4+ acre Lot in the Market
- Paved Road Frontage
- Safe, Serene Neighborhood
- Power & Water Available & Septic Approved
- Very Buildable: Partially Cleared, Flat, Large Easement-free Site
- Just 23 mins from Olympic National Park trailhead
PROPERTY: Discover an idyllic setting for your dream home on 4.16 acres in Sequim Bay Estates! The mostly flat, partially cleared lot with a large easement-free site makes it ready to build upon. With relatively easy HOA requirements – only 1200 sf minimum home sizes and modular homes on foundations are allowed – you can create the home of your dreams without breaking the bank. Enjoy easy access to one of the most stunning natural settings in North America, with just 3 minutes separating you from Sequim Bay State Park and 23 minutes from the Lower Gray Wolf trailhead in Olympic National Park – a breathtaking, “moderate” rated hike. 634′ of paved road frontage behind a gated entry gives you added privacy, while utilities and services are easily accessible – power is available along the road, septic has been approved, and there’s a community well share program in place in the neighborhood. Just 6 minutes to the west is the city of Sequim, hosting a Walmart, several grocery stores, local eateries, fast food chains and medical centers. Come explore this unique opportunity today at an unbeatable Acretown price!
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. We’ve posted a lot of info below – including critical instructions for visiting the property – so please keep reading!
Best Deal in the Market – Check Zillow or Realtor and You’ll Agree!
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then Overlays.
- ADDRESS (street # estimated – use GPS for navigation): 423 Weston Pkwy, Sequim WA 98382
- SIZE: 4.16 acres
- GPS COORDINATES: 48.032928, -123.026028
- APN: 032902430260
- ABRIDGED LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Parcel 26 (8sur/148) EXC Ptn 2-29-3W
- FULL LEGAL DESCRIPTION: download here
- PLAT MAP/SURVEY: download here (get boundary/KML file here – opens in Google Earth)
- TITLE: General Warranty deed (clean – no back taxes, no liens)
- MINERAL RIGHTS: any mineral rights we own will convey to buyer (we have no knowledge of severance of mineral rights by a previous owner)
- DIMENSIONS (approximate): starting at SE corner, 634′ NW (along road) x 330′ NE x 778′ SE (along highway) x 251′ SW to POB
- FLOODPLAIN: not surveyed (203 feet above sea level – no history of flooding)
- ELEVATION: 203 feet
- TERRAIN: flat to gently sloped
- CONDITION: undeveloped, partially cleared, partially wooded w/mature evergreens
- ACCESS: 634′ of direct frontage on Weston Parkway, a paved private road
- POWER: available
- WATER: community well-share program
- WASTEWATER: none (septic system would need to be installed and pressurized system has been approved – see doc here)
- TAXES: $664.00 in 2020
- HOA: Sequim Bay Estates (360) 649-7333
- HOA FEES: $88.33 per month
- HOA RULES: summarized below; full doc here
- single family homes only + outbuildings
- 1200 sf minimum (exluding garage)
- two story maximum
- modular homes OK if placed on permanent concrete foundation
- living in RV/motor homes/travel trailers during construction is OK
- no mobile homes
- setbacks = 25′ from any lot line or easement line, whichever is greater (porches/decks OK)
- no animals except for household pets (rabbits, fowl, poultry OK)
- single family homes only + outbuildings
- POWER LINE EASEMENT: 10′ on each side, structures may be built at 25′
- SCHOOL DISTRICTS: Greywolf (Elementary) – Sequim (Middle School) – Sequim (High School)
- NEAREST CITIES: Sequim < Seattle
- NEAREST AIRPORTS: William R. Fairchild International (38 mins), Seattle International (1 hr 55 mins)
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT:
- Assessor (360) 417-2400
- Treasurer (360) 417-2344
- Recorder/Auditor (360) 417-2220
- Planning & Zoning (360) 417-2420
You can go view the property at your convenience – owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS Coordinates 48.032928, -123.026028.
WALKING THE PROPERTY LINES w/YOUR PHONE: We highly recommend downloading Google Earth to your phone if you don’t already have it. Then . . .
- Download the property boundary file (called a KML or KMZ file) here. You may be prompted to click “download” one more time, so do that . . . OR you may be prompted to immediately open the file with Google Earth and, in that case, do that and ignore the remaining steps. Otherwise . . .
- Open Google Earth
- Go to the main menu (the three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen), then Projects > Open > Import KML file > select the KML file you just downloaded (it should show up on that screen).
Now you should be able to see the property lines on the map, and the green dot represents where you’re currently standing. This is a very important tool to learn BEFORE you head out there. Please call us if you have any questions about it.
Access a world of natural adventure at your doorstep, with Sequim Bay State Park just 3 minutes up the road, spanning 92 acres and providing year-round activities, such as boating, fishing, water sports, and hiking on the northern Olympic Peninsula, or head towards Olympic National Park, 23 minutes to the southwest, home to 60 glaciers, 73 miles of wilderness coast, and 600 miles of trails, offering camping, hiking, fishing, biking, sightseeing, and animal viewing opportunities. 6 minutes to the west is the city of Sequim, hosting a Walmart, several grocery stores, local eateries, fast food chains and medical centers, but if you’re looking for the full range of big-box retailers, you can find them in Seattle, just over two hours to the southeast.
NEARBY – Sequim Bay State Park (3 minutes), John Wayne Marina (7 minutes), Olympic National Park (23 minutes), Dungeness Recreation Area (20 minutes), Fort Worden Historical State Park (40 minutes), Railroad Bridge Park (14 minutes), RainShadow Disc Golf Club (9 minutes), Cedars at Dungeness Golf Course (17 minutes), Olympic Game Farm (21 minutes).
SEQUIM (6 minutes, nearest grocery store and Walmart)
- RETAIL – Walmart, Longhouse Market & Deli, Sequim Trading Co. Plaza, Dollar Tree, Safeway, QFC, Hardy’s Market, Ross Dress for Less, Grab n Go Mart, Sunny Farms Supplements, Michaels, and many more.
- RESTAURANTS – Applebee’s Grill + Bar, Sequim Kabob House, The Big Elk Restaurant, Alder Wood Bistro and Wood-Fired Pizza, Dockside Grill, Oak Table Cafe, Mariner Cafe, McDonald’s, Burger King, Taco Bell, and more.
- MEDICAL SERVICES? Yes, Pacific Family & Internal Medicine, Sequim Medical Plaza, Jamestown Family Health Clinic, Olympic Medical Center, OMP Walk-In Clinic, Bellevue Healthcare, Walgreens, Rite Aid.
- RECREATIONAL – Sequim Bay State Park, Dungeness River Nature Center, Olympic Game Farm, Carrie Blake Park, Dungeness Recreation Area, Marlyn Nelson County Park at Port Williams, Railroad Bridge Park, RainShadow Disc Golf Club, Sunland Golf Club.
SEATTLE (2 hour 10 minutes, nearest major city)
OWNER FINANCING: We do not offer owner-financing but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to coordinate with them.
OUTSIDE FINANCING: Your best deal for financing will come from a local bank or credit union and we can help you find a great deal. Land loans typically require about 15-25% down.
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why we price our properties at below market value, and the answer is really simple: because we can, and that’s our core business model. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and deeply liquidated rates, and by passing this discount on to our buyers, we can sell land quickly . . . and more of it! In fact, our average property only lasts 2-3 weeks on the market (vs. industry average of about 6 months).
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.