YES, THIS ONE SOLD BUT DON’T GIVE UP! WE HAVE MORE GREAT DEALS HERE
If you want to get away from it all, this 10 acre off-the-grid property is for you.
It’s off the beaten path, and pretty much guaranteed that you’ll be able to find the privacy, peace, and quiet that you’re looking for.
Camp, ATV, hunt, and explore by day; and sit by a fire under the stars at night.
Located in Box Elder County, Utah, the nearest small towns are Grouse Creek, UT and Montello, NV both of which have a gas station/country stores and a couple of bars/cafes. It’s just over an hour to Snowville, UT, which has diners/cafes, gas station, and a market. It’s 1.75 hours to Tremonton where you can find groceries, stores, restaurants, hospitals and more amenities.
The property is easily accessible by roads that lead past Lucin, an old railroad stop. The property is about 8.5 miles off of the paved highway. The 8.5 miles of dirt roads are well maintained and can be accessed by any vehicle. The South East Corner of this property is just off of Tucoma Road. Our drone photographer had excellent cell reception on the property. There were markers warning of buried telephone and fiberoptic lines.
The property is surrounded by mountains; Sawtooth range on the North, Pilot Peak Range on the West and Rabbit Mountain on the South East. The land is covered in prairie grass, pickleweed, and sage brush.
Wildlife seen by our drone photographer: “We saw signs of Rabbits on the property. There was also signs that cattle had been run in the area. We also saw Golden Eagles, lizards and Antelope in the area. We saw several hunters in the area. Today they were hunting doves but soon the Antelope Season will start. Small game like rabbits can be found in the area as well.”
Upland Game: This area is also good for upland game like chukar, dove, and grouse.
To the north about an hour is City of Rocks which world famous for mountain climbers. To the south about an hour is Wendover, Nevada which has full services and many Casinos.
As for larger cities, it’s about 2.5 hours to Ogden, UT and it’s 3 hr 20 min to Salt Lake City.
This property is close to Devil’s Playground , which is known for the weathered granitic rock formations which create fantastic forms and eerie shapes. It’s large enough to spend hundreds of hours exploring, and remote enough that it’s not frequented by many tourists. Visitors can ride OHV’s or drive vehicles on designated routes in the area. This property is surrounded by BLM land which makes it a great place for backcountry camping, photography, OHV riding and rock-climbing.
The Sun Tunnels, a unique art project created in 1976 by Nancy Holt, is very close, about 20 minute drive from the property. The Sun Tunnels are huge cement tubes that are aligned so the sun rises and sets in line of site of the tunnels on the Winter and Summer Solstices.Also nearby are Bald Eagle Mountain, and Bovine Mountains.
This listing is priced to provide our buyer with extremely good value – this is the lowest priced piece of ground in the entire county!
OWNER FINANCING TERMS: $7,500 Price, $2,000 Down Payment, 3 year term (7.8126% Interest Rate). $299 Document Preparation Fee and $20/month loan processing fee.
CASH DISCOUNT PRICE: $4,870
Call Bob or Carly anytime to speak about this property at 760-607-3300.
- Address: This lot is in Grouse Creek, UT, 84313.
- Because this is a vacant lot, there is no physical address. You will navigate there using GPS coordinates. See below for viewing instructions.
- County: Box Elder County, Utah
- Lot size: 10.19 Acres
- APN: The Assessor Parcel Number is 01-107-0010
- Legal Descriptions: S/2 OF S/2 OF NE/4 OF SW/4 OF SEC 7 TWP 7N, R 18W, SLM. SUBJECT TO 25 FT R/W EASEMENT. CERTAIN MINERAL RIGHTS. CONTG 10.19 ACRES.
- Annual Taxes in 2019: $5.18 in 2019
- There is no zoning, HOA or CC+Rs.
- GPS coordinates of the corners of the lot (*approximate*): 41.3370, -113.9537; 41.3370, -113.9585; 41.3379, -113.9584; 41.3379, -113.9537.
- GPS coordinates of the center-point of the lot: 41.3375, -113.9560
- Zoning: MU 160 – Multiple Use with 160 acres – this lot is not build-able, and permanent structures are not permitted. However, camping (including with RVs/campers) is permitted. You can camp on the property for up to 30 consecutive days.
- Terrain type: Flat
- Property Access: Dirt Road
- Zip Code: 84329
- Closest major city: Tremonton, Utah
- Closest small town: Montello, Nevada
- This property is NOT in a flood zone.
- Electric: There is no power in the area where the property is located. The best option for this lot would be a solar alternative. The nearest electrical lines were by Lucin, about 2 miles away.
- Water: This property is not on public water. Well required.
- This lot is not on public sewer.
- Assessor Website – contact # (435) 734-3389
- Treasurer Website
- Recorder/Clerk Website – Phone # (435) 734-3393
- Zoning Department Website
- GIS Website
- CAD Website
- Planning Department contact # 435-734-3300
- Tax Office contact # 435-734-3385
- Devil’s Playground
- Sawtooth National Forest
- Grouse Creek Mountains
- City Of Rocks National Preserve
- Sun Tunnels
To View the Property:
- You are welcome to go and view the lot anytime that works for you. Seller does not need to accompany. Please make sure you call or text to let us know that you’re going to be heading out to see it though, so we can make sure we have our phone on us in case you have any questions. We’d appreciate at least a couple hours notice. Thanks in advance!
- Because this is vacant land, there is no physical address, and you’ll be navigating there using GPS coordinates.
- Cell phone reception can be iffy in this area. We highly recommend that you either download or print your directions in case you lose service.
- Click HERE to open this property on Google Maps
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and GoogleMaps will provide you with step-by-step directions from wherever you’d like.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
You are free to park on the street, as there is no driveway on the property.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE: To walk the property lines, we highly recommend an app called OnX Hunt, which uses your phone’s GPS system to show you property boundary lines, and allow you to walk them in real-time. Because this is vacant land and there are no physical markers like homes, gates, driveways etc, it will be challenging to know where the property lines are without using the app. Onx Maps has a 7-day free trial, so you can download the app and use it for free. Just remember to cancel before the trial ends so you aren’t charged. If you have any questions about how to use OnX Hunt to walk the property lines, please call us before you go down to the property so we can walk you through it. This is a remote property – you will have a very difficult time without downloading maps and aerial images to your phone before leaving, GPS device is highly recommended.
Call Bob or Carly anytime to speak about this property at 760-607-3300.
Do Your Own Due Diligence: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP?
We are often asked why our properties are priced below market value, and the answer is really simple: we choose to sell to you at wholesale prices. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and discounted rates, and we strongly believe in passing this discount on to our buyers. All properties are sold free of all liens with clear title.
It is our hope that by providing excellent service to our buyers along with our unbeatable prices, our clients and buyers will spread the word, refer other buyers to us, and want to do business with us again in the future!
There is an arroyo/creek running through the property. Also located close to Grouse Creek. If you want land where no one will bother you, this is it. More info coming soon.