YES, THIS ONE SOLD BUT DON’T GIVE UP! WE HAVE MORE GREAT DEALS HERE
Cheap Development Land in Augusta, Georgia
Welcome to an opportunity to develop a 2.61 acre residential tract in the preferred northwest suburbs of Augusta, zoned TR (Townhome Residential). This preliminarily-approved phase of 17 units will complete “The Brooks” high-end neighborhood, Phase 1 of which is already built out on the south side of a three-quarter acre pond that the two phases will share. Sports fans know Augusta as the home of the Masters golf tournament, but Columbia County is especially known among residents for its excellent school systems and this district (Evans) is a notable example. Augusta needs more housing developments like this, so take the reigns of this jump-started project and start filling orders!
- Development Plan for 17 Lots Already in Place
- Very Buildable: Flat & No Floodplain
- All City Utilities Available
- Borders Pond
- Low Housing Inventory in Augusta
- Upscale Neighborhood w/Great Schools
- Part of Affluent NW Suburbs of Augusta
- Priced about 25% Below Market
$179,000 to $149,900. Shop around – we had our competition beat at $179K, and now it’s a blowout at $149K!
Call or text Scott at 314-639-9777 if you have any questions or would like to discuss an offer. There’s lots more info – including viewing instructions – below, so make sure to keep reading!
Acretown enlisted an engineering firm to secure preliminary approval for 17 townhomes and Columbia County Planning & Zoning has signed off on that plan. You may download those documents by clicking the links below:
- SIZE: 2.61 acres
- POSTAL LOCATION (or PLUS CODE ADDRESS): 4601 Columbia Road, Martinez GA 30907
- GPS COORDINATES (center of lot): 33.509160, -82.148780
- APN: 073-070
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: 2.61 acres
- DEVELOPMENT PLAN/SURVEY: download here
- TITLE: clear – no back taxes, no liens
- MINERAL RIGHTS: transferred with property
- DIMENSIONS (approximate): irregular, mostly rectangular
- FLOODPLAIN: none
- WETLANDS: partially encroaches, download Site Planning docs above for further details
- ELEVATION: 390 feet
- TERRAIN: generally flat
- CONDITION: undeveloped, wooded
- ACCESS: Mossy Bank Drive must be extended to the property line for legal access
- POWER: available
- WATER: available
- WASTEWATER: available
- TAXES: $647.25 in 2020
- RESTRICTIONS/ZONING: TR – Townhouse Residential (fact sheet here)
- HOA: The Brooks
- NEAREST CITIES: Martinez < Augusta < Atlanta
- NEAREST AIRPORTS: Augusta Regional (20 mins), Atlanta International (2 hours 15 mins)
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT (706) 868-3375
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then MapRight Layers.
You can go view the property at your convenience – owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS Coordinates 33.509160, -82.148780.
WALKING THE PROPERTY LINES w/YOUR PHONE: We highly recommend downloading Google Earth to your phone if you don’t already have it. Then . . .
- Download the property boundary file (called a KML or KMZ file) here. You may be prompted to click “download” one more time, so do that . . . OR you may be prompted to immediately open the file with Google Earth and, in that case, do that and ignore the remaining steps. Otherwise . . .
- Open Google Earth
- Go to the main menu (the three horizonatal lines at the top left of the screen), then Projects > Open > Import KML file > select the KML file you just downloaded (it should show up on that screen).
Now you should be able to see the property lines on the map, and the green dot represents where you’re currently standing. This is a very important tool to learn BEFORE you head out there. Please call us if you have any questions about it.
Call or text Scott at 314-639-9777 if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
OWNER FINANCING: We do not offer owner-financing but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to coordinate with them.
OUTSIDE FINANCING: Your best deal for financing will come from a local bank or credit union and we help you find a great deal. Land loans typically require about 15-25% down.
We are often asked why we price our properties at below market value, and the answer is really simple: because we can, and that’s our core business model. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and deeply liquidated rates, and by passing this discount on to our buyers, we can sell land quickly . . . and more of it! In fact, our average property only lasts 2-3 weeks on the market (vs. industry average of about 6 months).
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.