YES, THIS ONE SOLD BUT DON’T GIVE UP! WE HAVE MORE GREAT DEALS HERE
Cheap Land in Albuquerque, New Mexico
As part of the Volcano Cliffs residential subdivision, this 2.19 acre lot lies just north of Petroglyph National Park in northwest Albuquerque. This area is considered to be part of the West Mesa and is known for its many canyon parks and trails.
- Unobstructed Sandia Mountain views
- Just a Few Minutes from Petroglyph National Park & multiple trailheads
- Road Frontage
- Very Buildable: Flat, No Floodplain
- Priced about 49% Below Market!
- Great Investment – high end developments moving this way!
PROPERTY: This 2.19 acre land is made up of two different parcels — 1.75 acres on the north side of the platted road (labeled Patron Rd) and 0.44 acres on the south side of the road, which offers 165 feet of frontage to both parcels. An informal dirt road has been established and currently cuts across the middle of the north parcel. The actual platted Patron Rd though, is yet to be graded. The ground is vacant, generally flat, build-friendly, and covered lightly with brush, with perfect views of the Sandia Mountain range. The recently finished, high-end community about 4,000 feet away offers all utilities, and development is expected to continue this way, so invest now at a rock bottom price! This northwest area of Albuquerque is the city’s natural playground, which is why so many high-end subdivisions have been built here. You’re just a few minutes from Petroglyph National Park and many other smaller parks and trails that wind through beautiful canyons and ancient volcanic terrain. Fortunately, all these natural amenties don’t come at the expense of urban conveniences, as shopping hotspots like Costco, Walmart, Target, Home Depot, and Best Buy (located in or around the Cottonwood Mall) are all within a 15 minute’s drive.
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. We’ve posted a lot of info below – including critical instructions for visiting the property – so please keep reading!
Best Deal in the Market – Check Zillow or Realtor and You’ll Agree!
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then Overlays.
- SIZE: 2.19 acres (north parcel = 1.75 acres + south parcel = 0.44 acres)
- ADDRESS (street # estimated – use GPS for navigation): 0 Patron Rd, Albuquerque NM 87120
- GPS COORDINATES: 35.169503, -106.747276
- north parcel: 1-008-063-472353-1-01-09
- south parcel: 1-008-063-472315-1-01-46
- ABRIDGED LEGAL DESCRIPTION
- north parcel: TR 23A REPLAT TR 23 UNIT 10 VOLCANO CLIFFS SUBD CONT 1.755 A C
- south parcel: TR 23C REPLAT TR 23 UNIT 10 VOLCANO CLIFFS SUBD CONT 0.444 A C
- FULL LEGAL DESCRIPTION: download here
- PLAT MAP/SURVEY: download here
- KML/boundary file:
- TITLE: General Warranty deed (clean – no back taxes, no liens)
- MINERAL RIGHTS: not transferred with property
- DIMENSIONS (approximate)
- north parcel: 165 feet (along road) x 463 feet
- south parcel: 165 feet (along road) x 117 feet
- FLOODPLAIN: none, no wetlands
- ELEVATION: 5511 feet
- TERRAIN: generally flat
- CONDITION: undeveloped, slight brush cover
- ACCESS: 165 feet of direct frontage on Patron Rd, a public dirt road (both parcels)
- POWER: lines approximately 4000′ away (by road) at nearby developed subdivision
- WATER: none (well would need to be installed)
- WASTEWATER: none (septic system would need to be installed)
- The built-in savings you receive on all Acretown properties frees up extra money to install a variety of conventional and more modern, non-conventional septic systems, like mound systems, pressurized dosing, plastic chamber leach fields, aerobic treatment, etc. (which have become popular solutions to non-satisfactory perc tests).
- TAXES: $223.92 in 2022 = $153.54 (north parcel ) + $70.38 (south parcel)
- RESTRICTIONS/ZONING: Residential
- no mobile homes
- or, simply leave it as-is for now as a recreational/camping getaway
- CC+R’s: download here
- SCHOOL DISTRICTS: Chaparral (Elementary) – LB Johnson (Middle School) – Volcano Vista (High School)
- NEAREST CITY: Albuquerque
- NEAREST AIRPORTS: Double Eagle II Airport (13 mins), Albuquerque International (26 mins)
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT:
You can go view the property at your convenience – owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS Coordinates 35.169503, -106.747276.
WALKING THE PROPERTY LINES w/YOUR PHONE: We highly recommend downloading Google Earth to your phone if you don’t already have it. Then . . .
- Download the property boundary files (called a KML or KMZ file) here: north parcel + south parcel. You may be prompted to click “download” one more time, so do that . . . OR you may be prompted to immediately open the file with Google Earth and, in that case, do that and ignore the remaining steps. Otherwise . . .
- Open Google Earth
- Go to the main menu (the three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen), then Projects > Open > Import KML file > select the KML file you just downloaded (it should show up on that screen).
Now you should be able to see the property lines on the map, and the green dot represents where you’re currently standing. This is a very important tool to learn BEFORE you head out there. Please call us if you have any questions about it.
This northwest area of Albuquerque is the city’s natural playground, which is why so many high-end subdivisions have been built here. You’re just a few minutes from Petroglyph National Park and many other smaller parks and trails that wind through beautiful canyons and ancient volcanic terrain. Fortunately, all these natural amenties don’t come at the expense of urban conveniences, as shopping hotspots like Costco, Walmart, Target, Home Depot, and Best Buy (located in or around the Cottonwood Mall) are all within a 15 minute’s drive.
If you love hiking, drive up to Boca Negra Canyon, a rustic desert park featuring low-key day hikes amid numerous petroglyphs carved into volcanic rocks. Or you can head directly to Petroglyph National Monument, an archaeological site showcasing thousands of prehistoric Native American drawings on stone walls. Explore the Southwestern art galleries housed in ancient adobe structures and stop by the stunning San Felipe de Neri Parish, the city’s oldest building. If your history quota isn’t filled, spend some time at the Albuquerque Museum of Art and History or the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. Just don’t miss your chance to enjoy New Mexico’s great outdoors: Devote a few hours to strolling the Paseo del Bosque Trail or relishing the views from the Sandia Peak Tramway.
ALBUQUERQUE (see more things to do here!)
OWNER FINANCING: We do not offer owner-financing but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to coordinate with them.
OUTSIDE FINANCING: Your best deal for financing will come from a local bank or credit union and we can help you find a great deal. Land loans typically require about 15-25% down.
Rural 1st is America’s leading land lender for rural properties and they require as little as 15% down on a 10 or 15-year fixed land loan, with no PMI, and they prefer a credit score of 720 or better. Please contact Michael Wirth by phone or email at (502) 553-8152 or firstname.lastname@example.org. They do serve New Mexico.
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email at email@example.com if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why we price our properties at below market value, and the answer is really simple: because we can, and that’s our core business model. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and deeply liquidated rates, and by passing this discount on to our buyers, we can sell land quickly . . . and more of it! In fact, our average property only lasts 2-3 weeks on the market (vs. industry average of about 6 months).
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.